Chapter Thirty-three

*

*

--{{LISA}}--

*

*

"You sayyy i'm crazy, 

cause you don't think i know what you've done

but when you call mee babyyy

i know i'm not the only one"

Emily belted out each lyric like it was her job. And she hit every single note. Cygnet, emma and I cheered at the end when she finished. 

"You have to go on the voice or something" Cygnet squeeled.

"Damn gurlll you can singgggg" Emma sang the last word - opera style - making us laugh. "I know I sound like a dying cat, but. thats. OKAYYYY" She did it again, sending us all into hysterics.  We sat in Cygnets lounge room, surrounded by pillows, blankets and even more pillows, the size of a rhino. Okay thats a bit extravagant, but you get the point. 

"Emma I think you need to stay in lessons" I laughed, cygnet joining me. Emma threw a pillow, I caught it when it was inches away from my face. And again. We burst out laughing.

Emily stood up at the sound of cygnets phone buzz. Walking over to the counter where it sat, she plucked it up and read the text. She frowned.

"What's it say?" Cygnet asked curiously, seeing her expression. 

"Uhm, who's Nate with the little hearts and kissing emoji's?" She asked, cygnet face paling at her question. I almost choked on my ice cream. Emma slapped me on the back. 

"Thats not, Nathan Knight ah - wait is it?!"

"Uhm kinda" Cygnet said quietly. Emma and Emily's mouths dropped.

"Please don't make a big deal of it" I pleaded with emily who smirked at me before turning to Cygnet. 

"Nathan Knight as in Lisa's Cousin?" Cygnet nodded. "Oh He's hot!" 

"Thank you for that" I said sarcastically. 

"Oh Hush! Anyway he invited us to a party" Emily said.

"Wait what?!" Cygnet asked shocked as emily handed us the phone. 

'Hey Cyg,

I know your with your friends (lisa told me i'm not a stalker ;) so i was wondering if you girls wanted to come down. There are heaps of people around our age so you won't feel out aha. 

Nate x'

"Awww" Cygnet sighed while i made a gagging sound. 

"We have to go!!" Emma shouted, which was weird as partying wasnt her type. Cygnet looked at emily who nodded eagerly. 

Then...

they looked at me.

I groaned and laughed, at the same time. 

"Why not? Lets go have fun!" I shouted dramatically, as we all scrambled from the room. 

*

*

*

After we got ready Finn picked us up.