Chapter Sixteen

*

*

--{{FINN}}--

*

*

I barged into her house, ignoring an old women's screams. I storm into her room to find her wiping her face. It's red and puffy, signs of her crying.

She quickly regrouped herself and put on an incredibly poor seductive smile.

"Finn?" She purred. Ugh. She's a bitch.

"Who did it? Who drugged me?" I raged. She went white but she regained her terrible expression.

"I don't know what your talking about" she said innocently, batting her eyelashes at me.

Oh please, one second she's friends with Lisa and the next she's ready to defile Lisa's boyfriend.

Ex, my conscience added.

"Oh don't f-ck with me emily! You weren't drunk! How could you do that to Lisa?!" I barked. Anger flaring through me. Her expression turned from seductive to smug.

"I don't know, i feel terrible" she grumbled "and by the way it was cygnet".

"But i know it wasn't just her!! Tell me who it was" I shouted. I heard a whimper. I turned to see a little curly haired girl, standing in the door way.

"Don't yell at my em-a-wee" she said trying to be intimidating. Her face was red and her little tiny fists were clenched. I turned to look back at emily, who now looked very nervous.

"Uhm" she stuttered "Amy can you please go tell mum, i'm taliking to my friend". She stood up and showed the little one out. The little girls expression turned happy as she skipped down the hall. Emily slowly closed the door and let out a sigh.

"Fine, but you can't say a thing" she warned, fiddling with the hem of her shirt

"why not?" i asked as she sent me a wary look.

"Because...she-she has a lot against me" she stuttered around 'she'. Like she was scared of someone. Terrified.

"Who?". my tone was neutral compared to the tsunami of anger, that had been bubbling inside of me since i got here.

She laid back down on her bed, but for the first time, i saw her flaws. She was one of those girls who threw themselves at guys, with no self respect. For the first time i noticed how sad and exhausted she looked. And then I saw it.

"What happened to your leg? I asked seeing horrifying bruising up the outside of her thigh.

She looked down and realised that her stupidly short skirt had ridden up. She pulled down slightly before wiping away tears.

"Uhm...its nothing just my dad tripped me, accidently" she quickly added, but she was lying.

"Your lying, he did this too you" I said but she again shook her head.

"Don't tell anyone" she said surprising me. I knew what she ment, I knew what she was afraid of. Mum had an abusive boyfriend after dad. She, supposedly, loved him. But he would come into our rooms at night and hit us with his belt.

Mum dismissed it because he promised he loved kids. Then one night two years ago, when felicity and I were 14.

*Flashback

"C'mon just watch the movie until mum comes home" felicity whined.

"Mums working all night" I snapped. "She won't be back until 1:30 am and it's 10:30 pm". I trudged up the stairs and fell asleep.