Epilogue

A/N : Prepare yourself for a small chapter.

Third Person's POV

Mating season has ended. The mates were happy with their slayers. Sore as hell from everything that happened, but happy.

Nothing was ever the same for the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth Guilds.

Natsu stopped being the dense idiot he was and finally realised his feelings for Lucy. They were engaged and now both expecting a child.

Jellal and Erza, same for Mira and Laxus, were now married. Soon after Mating season ended, both couples were too impatient to have a family of their own and decided to get married.

Cobra joined the guild, along with Jellal, to be closer to his mate. However, Kinana was still a bit shy and thought that it would've been better if they stayed dating for now.

Wendy and Romeo were still too young to be engaged or anything like that, but still had one of the strongest relationship till this day.

As for Gray, he acted like nothing ever happened, which caused Juvia to be miserable. After a hard beat up from Lucy, Mira and Erza, he decided to embrace his feelings for her. They were the same as Natsu and Lucy, engaged and expecting a child.

For the Sabertooth couples, some minor changes were made.

Kagura decided to quit Mermaid Heel to join Sabertooth and be closer to Rogue. That caused him to fall even more in love with her and lead him to propose sooner than expected. Which of course, she accepted.

Finally, for Yukino and Sting, they had the strongest relationship among all of their friends. Sting was the perfect boyfriend and Yukino, the perfect girlfriend. They were both now running the guild as a couple and as parents.

Apparently, Sting being the dumbass he was, forgot to put on protection when him and Yukino were both going at it.

Never did any of those couples thought that things would've ended the way it did, but now that they think about it, they wouldn't change it for the world. In the end, the pain was worth it.

After all, the girls were proud of being, not a dragon's mate, but a slayer's mate.

_________________________________________________________

Done!

I can't not thank you enough for being part of this journey with me!

I really enjoyed each moment of writing this story.

I know that, even being my first one, it will certaintly not be the last journey I'll share with you guys.

Thank you so much for supporting me! I love you guys!

-BabyShipper❤