Chapter 5 : The slayers are going on a rampage!

HOW IS IT GOING PEOPLE!

What's up guys!

Today, I'm back with another chapter, and I'm going to start it off with the boys that are left' povs (for the first time EVER).

Without further ado, let's get into it!

Enjoy!

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail

_____________________________________________________________________________

Natsu's Pov

It's been a while since we've been on the search for the girls. Fortunately, for us anyways, the only ones left are me, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Cobra and Jellal.

A big part of the forest is destroyed because of us slayers going on a rampage.

But what did they expect? They shouldn't have taken our mates. They shouldn't have taken Lucy.

They shouldn't have taken my Luce.

Gray's Pov

Right now, we're trying to sniff the girls out, but you could say it isn't working in our favor, since the girls hid their smell and made it harder for. (A/N: So, the girls knew that they would've tried to sniff them out, so they put perfume everywhere they went to mess up their noses)

How do I know? I mean, why else would it smell perfume in the woods. We're in the woods, for Goodness's sake.

But honestly, that isn't going to stop me.

She's my source of life. I want her. NO!

I need her.

Juvia.

Gajeel's Pov

I want Shrimp. (A/N: I'm sorry, I had too. 😂😂😂😂😂)

I want to hold her in my arms and kiss her. I want to eat her alive.  I swear to God, if I don't find her soon, I'm not only going to destroy the forest, but the WHOLE city.

Acnologia's wife, I think her name is Red, was very stupid to reveal the girls' location right where we could hear her.

She made easier for us to track the girls down and start hunting them. The girls should prepare themselves for what's coming their way.

I'm coming for you, Shrimp. And when I'll get to you, you won't be able to walk for a few weeks.

Gihi.

Jellal's Pov

Why?

Why is she running away from me?

We all know Erza isn't the type to show her feelings. She's kind of the tsundere type. Like Gray. And Gajeel. And Laxus.

But still, escaping from me?

I'm hurt. (No, not really)

But once I get my hands on her, let's just say that she will be receiving punishment.

A lot.

Laxus's Pov

I knew that the girls, especially Mirajane and Erza, wouldn't have give up without a fight and, personally, I admire that.