Chapter 1 : What is Mating Season?

Hi guys! So, this is the first real chapter of Slayer Mating Season. I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.  

____________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's Pov

"What do you mean it's Mating Season?" started Juvia.

"And what do you mean we're their mates?" finished Lucy.

"Let me all explain it to you." said Master Mavis.

"You see, every 100 years, all slayers go through something called Mating Season, where each one of them goes through 4 stages with their mates." she explained.

"The first stage is the Change Of Attitude, which is the one you are going through right now. In that stage, the slayer will get 100x stronger"

"The second stage is Overprotectiveness . In that stage, the slayer will get very overprotective of what's his and will practically hurt anyone who goes near his mate."

"The third stage is Physical Change. During that stage, the slayer physical features will change and he will grow fangs, wings, horns, ect."

"The fourth and last stage is Mating, where the slayer and his mate will officially become one." finished Master Mavis.

"So, let me get this straight." said Kinana," You mean that all of the slayers are going through an emotional phase where they can't get away from us and that they won't stop until we've mated and became one?"

She nodded.

"Long story short, you guys are being targeted by a bunch of crazy slayers." said a four voices behind them.

"Erza?" 

"Gildarts?" 

"Elfman?" 

"Cana?" 

"What are you doing here?" asked Juvia.

"These four are going to accompany you through this and are going to protect you." said Master Makarov.

"Why do they have to protect us?"asked Levy.

"Because, this year we want to see if we can actually avoid Mating Season." he explained.

"I just have one question." said Lucy.

"Yes?"

"What about Sabertooth?" she asked.

"I am aware  of Sting and Rogue's mates, Yukino and Kagura. So, this is why they will be meeting us tomorrow at the train station.," he said.

"Where are we going?" asked Mirajane. 

"You guys are going to hide in a Mansion that was built in the woods." said Master Mavis.

"So go pack and rest well, because once the hunt begins, you will not be able to."

___________________________________________________________________________

Yes! Done with chapter 1! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

See you soon!

Love you all, 

BabyShipper.