Questions

We're sitting across from each other on Louis' bed as a thousand questions rush through my mind fighting for dominance. One question is coming again though.

"Why did you change your mind? What made you stay?" 

"You." Louis answers immediately, biting his lower lip as he does so. 

I don't even have to respond to that, my face shows the emotions; shock, joy, love. 

"I know it seems unrealistic, but I just couldn't give up on this chance. This chance of finally becoming happy with someone. And I wanted to have that with you so much." He takes a hold of my hand, stroking it gently with his thumb as he speaks.

"But you couldn't have known I would feel the same? What if I hadn't felt the same as you. What if I hadn't had a crush on you since forever?" I can't help but smile as I see Louis' surprised gaze at the last part. 

"That's the reason you got a tape. You see, the plan really was to commit suicide-" I cringe at that, which he notices. "sorry - but I wanted to know if there was just the slightest chance I could have something with you, so that's why I made sure you would listen to the tapes too. I needed to see you're reactions."

"So you were spying on me." My eyebrows rase, but I'm smiling nonetheless, because I honestly don't mind. 

"For good reasons." He shrugs jokingly. 

"Sure." I roll my eyes playfully to which he punches my arm lightly. 

"Back to the point. So, I saw how hurt you were when I was telling a bad story, and how much your face lit up when I said something about you. From that I figured that the odds were pretty good so I made you listen to the last one in plain sight where I could see and here it perfectly. And that leads us to where we are now." He scooches slightly closer. 

"Okay," I nod, understanding the stories. But there's still the bad parts. "but what about everyone else? All the people that hurt you? What are we gonna do about them? Do you even want to be near them again?" I question worriedly. 

"I honestly don't know Harry. But, what I do know is that I want to be right here with you." 

I smile as I pull him into my lap by his legs. He wraps them around my back as my hands find his waist. 

"I love you." I can't help the three words that escape from my mouth. I know how unrealistic this is. Before now I've literally spoken like four sentences to him in my entire life - which is why, at first, the words take him by surprise - but it just feels right. I already feel so connected to him, and everything just feels like it's falling into places. 

Louis searches my eyes for honesty to know I'm genuine with the words I spoke. I don't break the fond gaze I have on him, making him smile like it was to save a life - which I believe it quite actually could. 

"I love you, too."

The words are whispered against my lips, making them only hearable for me. He bites my lover lip gently causing me to let out a weird sound. I couldn't decide if I should gasp or moan, so it came out as a mixture making Louis let out the cutes giggle I've heard in my entire life. 

We quickly get back into kissing again, which then turns into a make-out session, and before I know Louis is grinding his hips down on me. I'm so affected by his movements my entire body goes numb from the sensation of Louis' delicate bum pressed down on my crotch. 

I suck in a sharp breath before I, out of breath, ask something I thought I could only ever dream of. 

"Are we gonna....?" 

Louis looks up from where he was sucking on my neck with eyes filled with lust and desire. 

"I'd love to, mmh, believe me I would..so much," He closes his eyes grinding one last powerful time down on me again as his heads tilts back, making me now noticeable hard-on grow even more. "but my mom is downstairs, and I promised her we would all go out to eat together." 

I know he wanted this just as much as I did, and we both show disappointment and sadness that it won't happen right now. 

"Raincheck?" Louis raises his eyebrows with a smirk on his face. 

"You bet." I peck his lips one last time. 

After giving both our hard-on's some time to calm down, Louis and I walk hand in hand back down to his mother in the kitchen. 

"Hi mom, we're ready to eat if you are?" 

"Hi boys. I am." She nods. "McDonald's?" 

----><-----

After agreeing on the choice of food, we drive to the place. We order our food and sit down in one of the booths towards the corner of the room. 

"So, boys, what took you so long up in you're room." She asks teasingly and both Louis and I blush at the question. 

"Harry had a lot of questions. We just talked." Louis tries, but fails miserably, to explain seriously. 

"Sure." Johanna rolls her eyes playfully, knowing full on what we were doing. 

We all share a laugh. Johanna really is a great mom. I'm glad Louis has her in his life. He deserves her.