🥀Premiere🥀

This was requested by Writer-For-Fandoms I hope you like it babe!
Y/b/n = Your baby's name
(btw i'm putting "they/them" as the pronouns for your baby so you can decide if it's a boy or girl so you don't get confused)

🥀🥀🥀

You played a small role in The Dirt with your boyfriend Douglas. Your brother, Daniel, was also in the movie playing Vince Neil. Douglas was playing Nikki Sixx, and you were just a side character in it.

Everything was going fine up until the middle when you experienced pregnancy symptoms. You had morning sickness, weird cravings, and just about everything a pregnant woman experiences. So, you decided to take a test. After filming the small role you were in, you went to the store to go pick up the tests. Douglas was still filming, so after you got done with your part you kissed him goodbye and went to get the test.

You arrive home and go straight to the bathroom. You took out the tests and used the bathroom. After 5 minuets of waiting, the tests came back a really faded two lines. Then you just decided to wait a little longer. You took another. It came back a really visible two lines. Then you took another and another and another until you didn't have anymore. They all came back positive.

You stood leaning against the sink in the bathroom. Wondering what to do. You heard the front door open, then close. Douglas was home. You gathered the tests, except for one, and threw away the rest.

"Y/n! i'm home!," Douglas yelled in the house.

You went down stairs to where we was and hid the test behind your back.

"I have something to tell you, Doug," you said, giving him the test that was behind your back.

"I'm pregnant."

Douglas looked down at the test, with the brightest smile on his face.

He gave you a warm hug and a loving kiss.

"Oh my god, Y/n. This is really happening!" Douglas exclaimed.

You both talked about it until he brought up telling the cast.

"When should we tell the cast? Do you want to tell the cast?" Douglas asked.

"Yes of course I do. But let's tell them at the premiere," you insisted.

"Alright, lets do that," Douglas said, giving you another kiss.

5 Months later

Finally, it was here. The Dirt. You were at the premiere with Douglas, and everyone else who was associated with it. Also, you were 5 months pregnant. Your belly had a little bump to the outfit you were wearing too.

There was a little after party after the premiere, so that's when you and Douglas decided to tell everyone.

No one knew you were pregnant except your mother and father, Douglas's mother and father. His sister, and your brother Daniel. But you made sure Daniel didn't say anything to anyone.

You got a little Mötley Crüe onesie for your baby when they're born and decided to take to to the premiere in a way of telling them you're pregnant.

You and Douglas were sitting at the large table where the cast, real band, and their wives were sitting too.

"Hi everyone, me and Y/n would like to announce something," Douglas said tapping on his glass to get everyone's attention.

Everyone's eyes came on you and Douglas. You pulled out the Mötley Crüe onesie that was in your bag. And showed it to everyone, with a big smile on your face.

Everyone was confused for the slightest half second, but then started to cheer. Everyone got up and went to go hug you and Douglas.

"Congratulations babe," Brittany said giving you a tight hug.

"Congrats sweetie," Nikki said also giving you and Douglas a hug.

They all congratulated you and Douglas. You and Doug decided to make Daniel and Colson the godfather's, and Leven and Rebekah the godmothers. After settling down, it was time to leave.

"Why don't we do something for the little one when they're born?" Jeff, the director, asked

"What do you mean?" you replied

"Let's have another premiere for yours and Dougs baby, in honor of mommy and daddy being in it haha," Jeff laughed.

"Yeah, that's actually pretty cool," Colson added.

"Then we all can meet them," Iwan said.

They all said they're goodbyes and went on their way.

4 Months Later

Your beautiful baby, Y/b/n, was finally born. After 9 long months, you finally held them in your arms.

A few months later was the second premiere of The Dirt for yours and Doug's baby, and everyone loved them.

🥀🥀🥀

IM SO SORRY I GOT LAZY AT THE END BUT OH WELL. Thx for the request Writer-For-Fandoms ! (This is also garbage so i'm sorry) Make sure to check out my other books too! I write about The Dirt Boys (which include Nikki, Tommy, Vince, an Mick of course)! And I write about some of my favorite music! (it's not updated so) Requests are still open for this book and my Dirt one so if you have any comment or message me! Okay i'm sorry i'll leave love y'all💕
-A🖤