🥀3am🥀

I got this from tumblr once again so creds to whoever got this idea!💘

🥀🥀🥀

"3:00am" the clock read. I tossed and turned over trying to fall asleep. Douglas was right next to me, already asleep. I stared at him for quite some time. God he was so beautiful when he slept. The small snores coming out of his mouth while his face is buried in my neck, arms wrapped around my body feeling safe in them. I carefully unwrapped his arms off my body and went to the window where it was pouring rain out.

I watched the rain pouring outside for awhile until I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Hey pretty girl," Douglas said in a raspy voice, sitting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" I said turning only my head to him. He turned my whole body around so now I was completely facing him. He slowly kissed my lips leaving me tingles in my body. Everytime we kiss it just feels amazing, better each time.

"Mm yeah kinda," he said laughing at the end. My god his laugh was perfect too.

He picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed in a playful manner.

"Go to sleep my love," he said laying back down. I cuddled into his chest while his arms wrapped around my body making me feel cozy. After a little I started hearing the same small snores coming out of his mouth and I buried my head more close to his chest. Slowly I started falling asleep in Douglas's arms.

🥀🥀🥀

Hey! Sorry for the wait I haven't had any inspiration lately and I've been busy with other things so I couldnt really write anything. I hope you all like this one because it's my favorite so far. I love you all a lot!💘
-A🖤