🥀Filming🥀

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been on here lately but I just been busy with other stuff.
This was requested by @crysmaev so I hope you enjoy it lovely!

🥀🥀🥀

Being the daughter of a famous rockstar was something else. You were the daughter of Nikki Sixx, the famous bass player from the band Mötley Crüe. They were making a movie about him and his band and you were going to help produce it with him.

"Everyone this is my daughter, y/n," your dad said, introducing you to the cast. "I'm Colson, but you can call me Kells" the boy on the left said. He was pretty cute to be honest, but someone else caught your attention.

"I'm Douglas," the guy next to him said, shaking your hand. God he was hot.

Everyone else introduced themselves and you got along with everyone. They were all so nice and welcoming.

You saw douglas in his trailer getting ready to film when you decided to say hi. You walked in and saw the makeup artists draw the two lines across his face, just like the ones your dad wore when it was the 80s.

"Hey rockstar," you say, sitting next to him in the empty chair.

"Hey," he said smiling up at you.

The makeup artists left because they were finished and now you and douglas were alone together.

"Um hey I was thinking, do you wanna go get a coffee before  you start filming? Only if you have enough time of course," you ask.

"Definitely, I think I saw one that's just across the street," he said and took your hand, leading you to the coffee shop.

A few weeks later

You and Douglas have been hanging out way more lately. You loved every moment of it. Even if it was just quick runs to the coffee shop. Or telling each other dumb things that you guys would laugh over for hours. It even got to the point where your father have been noticing and asking questions.

"Are you dating Douglas?" your dad says out of nowhere to you.

"what? no," you replied, although you wished.

I mean it might be a little weird that you had a crush on my guy who was playing the younger version of your dad, but it was the person he really is.

"You know you can tell me y/n, i'm your father you can trust me," he said looking up at you from what he was doing.

"Dad I know that but i'm not dating him," you say once again.

"Alright, but I got my eye on you," he said giving you a side eye.

You guys laughed it off and went back to what you were doing.

-

Douglas was finished filming for the day and you were hanging out with him in his trailer.

"Why don't I do that" you offered, as he was taking the makeup off. The makeup artists didn't even have to come in to do that part because they knew you were gonna do it.

"Alright go ahead," he said giving you the makeup remover.

You stood up and started taking off the makeup. He stared directly at you while you were doing it, which was making you blush.

Once you got all of it off you stared at each other for what seemed like a long time until you both leaned in and kissed each other. It felt so good, like it was a dream.

"HEY," someone's voiced yelled at you two. You both look up and see your father standing in the doorway.

"I knew you two would do it," your dad said smiling at the both of you.

"Don't get my daughter pregnant!" he screamed walking away.

You and Douglas both leaned into each other's shoulders and started laughing from embarrassment.

🥀🥀🥀

Thx for the request @crysmaev I really hope you enjoyed it! This is trash and I got lazy at the end oOPS. I hope everyone else liked it too! Also I didn't realize I hit 200 reads so thank you everyone who read this💕 Requests are open too! I love you all so much and I hope you have a good day or night!
                           -A🖤