Prologue

**I do not own One piece. But using any of my plots/my OCs/claiming this as your work as your own in any way is considered plagiarism**  

She was covered in crimson blood.

The young girl who looked about 16 wore a pretty light blue dress to match her long sky blue hair which reached down to her waist, with two bangs framing her face which reach down to her chest alongside her closed eyes.

For some reasons, she was lying on the floor unconscious, and though many people walked past this young injured girl, none bothered to help or even take a look at her.

Not far away, a huge ship with a figurehead which is an animal's head, a lion with its mane in the shape of flower petals flew a black flag; a skull and cross bone with a straw hat on it.

And if you look closer, you will see a 17 year old boy, wearing short blue trousers along with sandals and a sleeveless red vest, with a straw hat on his short raven hair, a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye, a large X-shaped scar on his chest, fooling around with a man that has extraordinary long nose and a talking blue-nose reindeer.

An attractive orange haired woman will either hit them or scream at them for being noisy or doing silly things while a black haired woman will giggled. These two beautiful ladies presence will attract a pervert, a blonde hair man who has curly eyebrows.

Another man who has green hair, a scar over his left eye, who always carry 3 swords with him might start a fight with the blonde guy.

Not far away, a skeleton with an Afro will be drinking tea or laughing at his own joke. A cyborg will be refilling cola for the ship or himself.

This is a pirate crew with 9 members, each has their own dreams, goals. They gained great trust and respect for their captain, and would willing lay down their lives for their captain, Monkey D. Luffy, to help him to achieve his dreams- to find One piece and be the pirate king.