Chapter 14: Friendship

[No one P.O.V]

"Father and Mother died because of Marines and my Brother got captured by the Marines in Impel Down. I had never imagined I'll land on an island ruled by Marines..."Sky began. 

//Flashback to when Sky was 7 years old//

"Father! Mother! Please don't leave me!"The young girl sobbed devastatingly. There was still a spark of innocence in her eyes. 

"Brother had already left, so please don't leave me alone!" She begged, tears spilling down her cheeks continuously.

"Live on, my daughter." Silver told her and closed his eyes for an eternity. 

"I love you," Her mother smiled lovingly at her even when she knew she was dying, "Stay strong."

"NO! FATHER! MOTHER! NO!" She bawled, on her knees beside her defeated parents who passed away proudly just a few seconds ago. That day, she couldn't stop crying. Even when her eyes hurt, she was unable to cease her sobs. That was because the pain and loneliness would never disappear. She was young yet she knew that clearly.

She was truly alone now. All alone. 

The ship was destroyed by the marines. It exploded into pieces as the blue haired girl fell into the sea. The rest of the remaining pirates either turned to ashes due to the explosion or fell into the sea. No one survived. However, Sky did. Because of her devil fruit. 

A week later......

She floated onto an island. She stood up with her wobbly tiny legs, surprised that she landed on an island. 

She could see that the streets was full of beggars and hungry people. The rich ones were mostly in Marine uniforms. 

She walked on, hoping someone would offer this poor little girl in tattered clothes some food and water. 

"Someone, please give me some food?" She finally spoke. Her mouth was dry even though she came from the sea, her throat hurts, her stomach was growling for food. Her body aches all over. 

Even this body which had withstand all kind of hardships, survived countless times, was tired. She was still a seven years old girl. Those who heard her, turned to stare at her for a moment, but turned back. She could feel that his island lacks sympathy and love.

 A marine walked towards her and screamed,"She is Sliver's daughter! The crazy 7 year old that never dies! Even Silver and his wife died a week ago! BUT SHE DIDN'T DIE!"

His words caused chaos everywhere. 

"Please don't kill us!" 

"EVERYONE, RUN!"

Even though the girl knew Marines are dangerous, she didn't walked away. The marines actually wanted to kill this girl who did nothing to him. 

"KILL HER!" More marines started to appeared. The young girl was starving, too exhausted to move, and was on the edge of collapsing. Her vision slowly is becoming blur, and her legs felt weaker every second. 

Suddenly, she could feel someone grabbing her hands. 

"Are you alright, little girl?" The woman placed her hands and her shoulders. She was a young and beautiful woman. The little girl fainted. And the woman brought her to her house.

****************************************

"Are you feeling better? Here is some food and water." She smiled warmly.

"I'm Lilia. What is your name?" The woman asked.

"Thank you, Lilia-san." She replied.

"I don't have a name, everyone calls me Silver's daughter."The young girl chewed her food nosily while speaking to the lady.

"Sky. Can I call you Sky? The moment I saw you, you immediately reminds me of the sky because of your hair and beauty." 

Sky nodded, gulping down the food and water. 

//Flashback ends//

"I'm so sorry, Sky. I don't deserve to be your friend and yet you..." Misuki cried, tears rolled down.

"Its okay, Misuki. After all, you help me get out of here when I got captured by the marines." Sky comforted her crying friend. 

"Why did you came back then?"

"It's a really long story."

"Even Lilia thought I went to impel down. But you saved me, and you're the only person who saved me that didn't die. However, you suffered for a girl you just met." 

"Its okay, Sky, working for Hay-sama lets me to have a high salary to support my family." She placed her forehead on Sky's forehead. 

"But you will always be in danger due to that fact that you got hypnotize; you will complete the mission Hay give you no matter what happens. Its unfair... and its all because of m-"

"Say no more." Mizuki put her finger on Sky's lips. 

"I was in the wrong too, I joined Hay to protect myself too." Mizuki cried out suddenly, using her hands to cover her mouth. She looked down and tears started to pour out.

"It hurts seeing you cry like this..." Sky cried, putting her hands around Mizuki. 

The two friends stood there hugging, sobbing together as their friendship deepened.

---------

"What do I do now?"The blue haired girl asked after they recovered from the crying. 

"Let's do this. I'll pretend to capture you, but we'll save the straw hats after that, alright?" Mizuki told Sky her plan carefully. 

"Alright!" She nodded her head, smiling with determination shining in her eyes. 

Thank you, Luffy.
Thank you Straw Hats for caring about me.
Don't worry anymore everyone, because I am going to save you all!

I don't want to be the one always getting saved. I want to be brave too, like Brother, Lilia, Mizuki and the Straw hats......

Thank you everyone for saving me. I won't let your effort go to waste, I promise. 

*************************************************  

"Hay-sama, I captured Sky," Mizuki informed Hay, dragging the "unconscious" Sky to him.

"Well done, Mizuki. Lock her with the straw hats." He ordered her.

"Yes, Hay-sama!" 

-End of Chapter-

*The crying girl picture I upload is Mizuki crying*

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! ^_^

Please vote and comment for opinions/update! Tysm! <3

When Sky reveals some of her past to her friend, Mizuki and Sky friendship forms back again, but stronger than before. After the heartwarming scene and the two friends, they sets out to save the Straw Hats. Is everything going too smoothly than they thought?

Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out! :)