Usually Adam

Every now and again I need to have a conversation with my twin brother. We are from the same DNA , same freaking egg. I love talking to him. But Anthony. Ohhh Anthony.  Sometimes that seventeen year old really pisses me off. Look, I realize he is who he is. And that I'm helping him, supposedly, to learn communication skills. He has Aspergers Syndrome, also often known as High Functioning Autism or Social Dyslexia. He has a nearly photographic memory, and knows his facts. But when he interrupts me in conversations,  I get mad at him. He knows better.  So I tell him what will make up for his rudeness,  and usually he does it. Today he was in a mood. And Dameon's football team friends insulting Tony sure didn't help. He could barely talk to me when I asked him what happened. 

Dameon walked over to me.

"Adam, exactly what is wrong with Tony Montgomery? He's so weird. I juat want to know what to tell idiots like Blair and Reese." He asked.

"That a fair question, Dameon. Tony has Autism. He doesn't think the same way we do or understand social rules and concepts like we do. He may seem roboric. Just think of him like Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory." I tell him.

"Thanks, Adam. See you at youth." And he walked away. This is the difference between Tony and other boys without Aspergers Syndrome: Tony doesn't always know when to walk away and tends to follow people he trusts.