Chapter 6

(Harry's P.O.V.) 

Last night has been the most fun I've had in the longest time. Jesy just captivated my mind constantly. She's just so sexy, sweet, and insecure. I don't know why but in some twisted way I like her insecurity's. I guess I just like telling her how sexy she is. 

Today we have to go rehearse for our next concert. Jesy and I just got up and shes just walking around my home in my shirt. My shirt isn't very long on her so it shows half off her plump ass. She's wearing a black lace thong with it and ugh she's driving me insane. I basically drooling over her while she searches my clothes to find something to wear to rehearsals. 

"Baaaabe. Can you make me breakfast?" I pout my bottom lip. 

"Yeah. Find me something to wear." She smiles and walks out of my room swaying her hips. GOD. 

I finally get up and pull on some clean boxers. I go to my closet and pick out a plain black T-shirt and some black sweats. I lay them on my bed and make my way to my kitchen. I see Jesy standing there cooking pancakes and she was singing. 

"I didn't know you could sing." I had no clue she could sing. My first thought is if our voices would sound good together. 

"You seriously know nothing about me. Still. I don't know much about you either." She sighs. 

"I know. But we have all the time in the world." I smile and her frown turns into a slight smile. 

"Just promise me I wasn't a one night stand." She sets the spatula down and looks at her feet. I take a few strides to be in front of her and take her chin in my grip softly shifting her gaze to me. 

"Trust me. If you were a one night stand I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of taking you on a date and trying to get to know you." I say in all honesty. I let go of her chin and kiss her nose.

Yes, I've had a lot of one night stands. We fuck, they wake up and leave, and I forget about them. That isn't what I want with Jesy. I honestly truly want a relationship with her. This isn't normal for me. I'm going to have to change my ways but I'm willing to do this for her. I can't explain why but she's special. 

"Okay. I'm going to trust you, but only because you haven't given me a reason not to." She squints her eyes at me, which I find extremely adorable. 

"Oh shit." She curses turning back around flipping the now perfectly brown pancake. 

"Thanks babe." I grab the plate of pancakes she hands out for me to take. 

"You're very welcome." She smiles taking her own plate. 

Once we're done eating she goes into my room and gets dressed. When she comes out I smile. She looks so cute in my clothes. What the actual fuck is happening to me? When did I become all sappy? For a girl that popped into my life literally days ago. I'm going crazy.  

"What about your shoes?" I just remembered that she came here in her heels. 

"Oh, I called Perrie asking her to grab my vans." She smiles and taps her head. 

"Smart." I grin. 

We jump into my Range Rover and we make our way to the venue. When we get there I jump out and run to her side before she could get her seat belt off. I open the door and then turn around for her to hop on my back. 

"Harry, what the hell are you doing?" She asked in a weird tone.

"Giving you a piggy back ride so you don't hurt your bare feet. Duh." I roll my eyes playfully. 

"I don't know Harold. What if I hurt you?" She asks. Is she serious?

"Are you serious? Jesy. You aren't fat. You're beautiful. Get on my back. Now." I demand this time.

"Fine, Mr. Snappy pants." She mutters before carefully getting on my back. 

I start to run and she squeals and then I spin in a small circle and she slaps my chest. 

"Stop. You're going to drop me." She laughs lightly. 

We get inside and I don't set her down. I carry her all the way to the stage and the boys and girls are sitting on the stage being weird as always. Perrie and Zayn were ballroom dancing to no music, Niall and Jade are sitting next to each other taking weird ass selfies, Liam and Liegh are seeing who could make the weirdest face and Louis is on the phone with Eleanor. 

I set Jesy down and she goes straight to Perrie for her shoes. Perrie and Zayn stop dancing and Perrie gives Jesy her black vans. She instantly sits down on the ground and pulls on her shoes. I offer my hand to help her up. She takes my hand and I pull her up and into me. I look down and she has a small smile sitting upon her lips. 

"Rehearsal time!" Angie comes in and claps her hands followed by our dance instructor. 

"Okay each boy has to have one of the girls. BUT since there are only four girls and five guys one boy has to dance alone and we chose Louis because Eleanor wouldn't be too happy about him being danced on by another women. So, Niall and Jade, Zayn with Perrie, Liam and Jesy, and Harry with Liegh. NO. NO. NO. 

"Angie." I clear my throat and wag my finger for her to come to me. Once she gets to me I whisper in her ear.

"Angie, I have to have Jesy." She laughs shaking her head. 

"Her body type goes better with Liam's muscular body." I frown. 

"Heeeey. Angie. Sweety. Do you want me to freak out? Because if I see Liam being danced on by Jesy, I will flip the fuck out." I say seriously. She raises an eyebrow and smirks. 

"I'll see what I can do." She winks at me. 

I don't know if I'll be able to handle seeing Jesy dancing on another guy. I'm a very jealous man. I don't like other men touching what's mine. And Jesy, will soon be mine.