Chapter 4

(Jesy's P.O.V.) 

We make it upstairs and into the room where everyone is. They are all sat in a circle and they still have two places open for me and Harry. 

"Hold up, guys. We're going to get changed." Harry points to what I assume is his room.  

"Question!" Louis shouts. Harry nods for him to go on.

"How are you two so comfortable with each other already?" He asks looking between us.

"We've been met each other before." I say quickly. 

"Really? When were you guys going to tell us?" He raises an eyebrow at Harry.

"Uhhh, I don't know. We'll be right back." He laugh awkwardly grabbing my hand puling me into his room. 

He doesn't say anything he just looks through his suitcase and grabs his own pajamas. He takes off his black V neck and hands it to me. I take off his other shirt and throw it on the floor causing him to chuckle. I slip the shirt on and raise an eyebrow. 

"What's so funny?" I pout. 

"You just threw the shirt on the floor like your at home." He chuckles. 

"So?" I crack a smile. 

"Here." He hands me some red plaid boxers.

"Thanks." I slip them on. 

"You look cute." He smiles and kisses my forehead. 

"Thanks. Um, do we have rehearsals or anything tomorrow?" I run my fingers through my hair. 

"Nope. That's why I was thinking we could go on our date tomorrow." He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm down with that." I giggle. 

He laces our fingers together. It seems like he always tries to be touching me in some way. For some reason it comforted me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never have I ever?" Niall smiles once Harry and I sit down.

"I think that's a brilliant idea. Us girl don't know too much about each other, nor do we know anything about you boys." Perrie explains. We all nod in agreement. We all hold out all ten of our fingers.

"Okay, Never have I ever, kissed a girl." Jade laughs. I glare at her and put one finger down and everyone looks at me weird.

"I was wasted." I mumble. 

"Okay..." Louis trails off.

"Never have I ever had sex." He adds. Everyone puts a finger down but a blushing Niall. 

"Awe. That's cute." I pinch his cheek and he swats it away.

"Shut up." He pouts.

"Never have I ever had sex in the last 48 hours." Zayn smirks. Me and Harry put our fingers down. 

"That's odd." Louis smirks at us. I roll my eyes.

"Never have I ever got my dick stuck in a car window." Harry laughs hysterically as Louis puts a finger down. 

"That was one time Harry." He shoot him a nasty look. He deserved that for embarrassing me. 

"It was still funny as hell." I just admire how he looks when he laughs. His eyes squint shut and his dimples pop out in the cutest way. 

"Jesy, your turn." Liam nudges me. 

"Oh, um, never have I ever gave head." I smirk as all the girls put a finger down but I didn't.

"Really? You haven't?" Liegh gives me a weird look.

"Nope." I pop the 'p'.

"We'll have to change that very soon." Harry whispers in my ear for only me to hear. I laugh and hit his chest playfully.

"Pervert." I stick my tongue out at him. 

After a while of playing and Harry losing first we decide we need to go to bed. Harry brings me into his room and shuts the door. I kind of want to go home and sleep in my own bed. I wonder why Harry doesn't sleep at his own house.

"Harry, why don't you stay at your own house?" I ask.

"Management doesn't want fans to find my house so during touring time I have to stay in hotels." He shrugs.

"Why'd you take me there then?" I scrunch my eyebrows together. 

"The fans weren't around, and I didn't want to bring you to the hotel with the boys here." He chuckles. He pulls the covers back and crawls in bed. 

"Ohh. I guess that makes sense." I giggle.

"So, are you going to come to bed, or?" His head is down on the mattress and his hair looks like a mess already. 

"I don't even know you very well." I frown slightly. 

"That's why we're going on a date tomorrow. Now come get in the bed and cuddle me before I make you." He gives me a playful look. I roll my eyes smiling and get in the bed next to him. 

"Will you take me home tomorrow morning? I left my car at home." I yawn. 

"Yeah. Then I'll pick you back up for our date." He smirks snaking an arm around my waist pulling me closer. 

"Thank you." I sigh.

"For what?" He raises an eyebrow.

"For being nice to me. I've never met anyone as nice as you, Harry." I smile. 

"Again, no need to thank me. Your a beautiful girl that deserves to be treated like a princess." He kisses my forehead. I love when he does that. 

"Goodnight, Harold." I yawn closing my eyes.

"Night babe." When he calls me names like that my heart flutters. I sigh in content and snuggle into his chest causing him to chuckle.

"Shut up." I mumble into his chest smiling.

(A/N: Hope you like this chapter. Anyways, Harry's adorable face in bed is to the side. :) <3)