Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

"Clay stop looking at me." I said totally annoyed that class wasn't over yet.

"Oh but darling Aria you are so beautiful." Clay said.

"Yeah well.." I said right when I got cut off by the bell. I don't think I have ever been so happy to get away from Clay. I picked up my things and walked as fast as I could out of the class and was walking to my car. Just as I was about to get into my car Clay and Haley stopped me.

"Hey where are you going you?" Haley said to me.

"Yeah that's what I was going to say." Clay said before I got a chance to respond to Haley.

"I just wanted to go home and start working on my homework." I said.

"Yeah sure you have homework that does not really exist." Haley said while Clay agreed with her.

Then in that moment we all laughed in unison. I realized in that moment I really do enjoy being around Clay and Haley and they really are my best friends.

Then Haley broke out of laughing saying "Can you drive me home Aria please?"

"And me" Clay said.

"What is wrong with your car Clay? Did Haley crash it early?" I said concerned she had.

"Oh haha no I just want to spend time with my two girls!" Clay said wrapping his arms around Haley and me.

"Since when are we your girls?" I said while laughing.

"Since I said so." Clay exclaimed.

"Oh ok long as we got that straight I call shot gun." Said Haley.

"No I am sitting in the front." Clay said like he was offended by Haley.

"Hey, no fighting over shot gun, Clay is heads Haley is tails." I said as I was flipping a coin. Though I don't know why we are all going in my car I couldn't help but think. And the result is .... The coin landed on heads. Clay jumped up and down screaming yeah like he was a little girl.

"Well looks like the coin likes Clay today," I said as I giggled at his reaction.

Then I got in the car and said "Come on guys get in already I want to go." I said.

"We are coming Miss. Pushy!" Haley said while Clay nodded agreeing.

"Oh like you guys don't want to leave school? Come on I know you two better then that." I said while sitting in the drivers seat starting my car. "I am going to leave you both if you don't get in."

"You wouldn't leave me." Haley said while getting in the back seat.

"Oh yeah I would." I said laughing while the two of them put there seatbelts on and shut my car doors.

"Ok so where to?" I said hoping they would not say the library because I don't want to meet up with Ezra while I am with them. I texted Ezra I can't meet up with you I am busy sorry.

Ezra texted back: Aria I want to see you though.

"Well lets go to your favorite place Aria." Clay said in a mocking voice.

"Um not if your going to act like that." I said so I drove us to the local Starbucks verses the library where Clay was implying. I parked in front of Starbucks.

Then Clay said "Why are we here at Starbucks?"

"Because this is where I wanted to go haha." I said.

"Why? You never don't go to the library when I tease you about it though" Clay said.

"Yeah Clay is right you know." Haley said.

"Because I might want some coffee" I said.

"Well you could have got coffee from the library." Said Clay while Haley agreed.

"I didn't want it from the library ok?" I said.

"Ok Aria please don't get mad at us." Clay and Haley said together in unison.

"I am not mad I am just really exhausted and not up for all this." I said while getting out of my car.

"Ok then it is over then. So how was math while I had English?" Haley said while talking to Clay and myself.

"Um it was ok." I said then ordered my coffee.

"Aria seemed like she was distracted the entire time." Clay said.

"Oh really?" said Haley.

"Yes she did." Clay said.

"I am going to sit since I got my coffee." I said.

"Ok then." Clay and Haley said.

I then walked to a chair and sat as they ordered their coffee.