Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

........................Haley’s Point of View..............

Oh my gosh he likes her!! Well I thought he did before but I didn’t think he liked her recently, but hey that is good. Why is that good? Well it is good because I know for a fact Aria likes him. I thought to myself.

“She said she is dating someone one else.” Clay said looking really sad.

“Oh my gosh! Wait! What are you talking about?” I said not sure I heard him right.

“She is dating Ezra Fitz.” Clay said.

“Wait woah! Back up and explain how you know this.” I said because I couldn’t believe what he said to me.

“Because she told me Haley.” Clay said as tear formed in his eyes.

"Oh my gosh Clay I am so sorry." I said to him in total disbelief.

"It is ok. It is not like you broke my heart Haley." He said to me trying to smile through his pain.

"No I didn't but I know it hurts when the person you like likes someone else." I said thinking like right now I feel this way. Clay can you not see I like you? Oh I wish I could tell him, but right now I need to help him because he is heartbroken. I then gave him a hug. 

"Thanks for being here for me." He said as he hugged me back.

........................Aria’s Point of View..............

I can’t believe Ezra teaches at the high school. It isn’t possible! I don’t believe it I thought and started to run to Ezra’s room and knocked on the door.

........................Ezra’s Point of View..............

Who could that me at the door? They are pounding the door. “Come in.” I said as I saw Aria walk in the door.

Aria walked over to the bed and sat on the chair next to the bed.

“Sit here with me?” I said patting the bed hoping she would sit by me.

“No I can’t.” She said sounding a little upset.

“What is wrong Aria? I asked worried about her.

“You are my teacher.” She said to me.

“I am not anymore.” I said trying to reassure her.

“But you, you were.” She said starting to cry.

“I am so sorry Aria.” I said reaching for her hand.

“No get off of me!” She said as she pulled her hand away my hand.

“But Aria.” I said really hurting by her pulling away from.

“No but Ezra I didn’t know.” She said tears starting to fall down her face.

“I am so sorry Aria. I really am.” I said as I touched her shoulder.

“Why didn’t you tell?” She asked me.

“Well because I am not your teacher now.” I said trying to reassure her.

“Um ok.” She said crying.

“Please sit by me Aria.” I said hoping she would.

“Ok.” She said and sat by me on the bed.

“I really care about you Aria.” I said as hugged her tightly.

“I really care about you too.” She said as she hugged me back.