Ghetto Girl + Hot Posh Dude + In The Same Bed = DISASTER! (chp 13)

Ghetto girl 13

THIS IS IT! I am soo sorry that I couldn't post this chapter early but I am so BUSY. I must shout out to Makemewannagocrazy for being the first one to comment. Please vote, comment, or you could even become a fan!... ;)

Preview:

"I choose..."

Jude

"The person that I love the most, the person that I care about, the person that never used to like me, the person that I met one month ago..."

"JUDE!" My mother screamed at me "you are making the wrong descision! Think about your life, your FUTURE!" my mum grabbed my shirt and literally kneeled on the floor begging me to leave brooke. I was in so much melancholy, Oh lord, am I sinning? Didn't you say in the old testament that I shall obey my mother and father?

Wait! In the new testament Jesus talks about love... and I love Brooke.

Brooke

I Just wanna get out of here! I can't stand the way that Jude's parents are literally on their KNEES just to get me out. A rich family of a high status, doing That. Gosh they must really hate me!i was really hurt now, I may not be as snobby as them, but what gives them the right to judge me like that?...

Jude

"This person is... Brooke" I looked at her eyes. Full of surprise though, still in melancholy. suddenly, I shook my mother off me and went to stand next to Brooke. As I hugged her I could still feel her quivering body against mine, however I felt as if she was relaxing bit by bit. My mother and father were still nagging on and on, however 0ur love for each other seemed to blur out the nuisance.

"Brooke I love you, and I always will.Please, just say you love me too"

Brooke

I looked into his dark velvet eyes. I couldn't say anything. I was too lost in them to even notice a thing around me. He lifted my chin, and then before I knew it he kissed me. I felt like a electric current had swept through me. my heart was pounding faster and faster. Tears were coming out of my eyes. Should I allow him? Actually, I'm tired of playing hide now. I love him, and that's all there is to it. My hands slowly wrapped around his neck.

All of a sudden, Jude's mum shrieked. Our lips untangled suddenly.

"Bye Son, we have tried our best to raise you in a good home, we have even spoiled you in your early days.we thought that it was good, but we are now mistakened..."

"But dad Brooke is really nice..."

"From now on you will pay all the bills to the house, come one love lets go" Jude's dad held the frailed woman who was emotionally in shock. They headed towards the door

"oh and by the way, don't come back if you haven't changed your mind"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been a long day today, full of emotion shock, and surprisingly, a hint of happiness

"Brooke, I bought something for you" he got out a nice silver ring with a tiny diamond on it. I was bare haps!

"Ohh thank youuu!" I screamed as he put it On my finger

"this is to vow not to ever let each other go, its stands for our relationship" he said as he kissed up my neck

"This annit marriage or nuffink but I get it yeaah"

I leaned down to kiss him. Our night together was spent loving each other up. So there you go guys, another end to yet ANOTHER great experience.

And oh boy is Jude gonna start going over the top for our fornication wich we just did.

But anyways, I love him it dosen't matter if we have sex or not. ;)

International standard version

But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you,

Matthew 5:44

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURTE CHARACTER? I want to see your comments before I type the next chapterx