Ghetto girl + Hot Posh Dude + In The Same Bed = DISASTER! (Chp 10)

Whoo Hoo! My tenth chapter anniversary, please vote, comment, or even become a fan.

Jude

"Oh no are you alright!?" I ran to Zelda and welcomed her in.

"of course not look at me!" tears were forming down her face and her clothes were in a mess. Brooke looked as shocked as I was.

"h-he touched my..." Zelda began to cry out loud and I had no choice but to comfort her. I hugged her for a few minutes, my shirt was soaking.

Zelda

Ahhhh, Jude's shirt smells so nice. I nuzzled into him while I did my fake crying. Well not really fake as the tiger balm was stinging my eyes. Jude got me some tea while I told him a hold lot of bull about how I was shopping on oxford street and some geezer attacked me. Brooke was so jealous, you could tell by the look on her face. I feel so happy, finally plan b is working, and I am not going to let that hussy spoil it.

"have you told the police?" Jude looked so concerned that my cheeks were getting all hot and red! I really do like Jude. I like his looks, his personality, his smartness, and just... everything! And finally I'm going to get the chance to go out with someone that I like without Brooke getting involved.

"Will you be able to go home tonight?" Brooke said edgily

I could tell that this bitch was sending me a warning sign but I wasn't up for quitting yet.

"Umm yeah..." I wore my shoes and began to limp to the door. Then guess what, I pretended to lose my balance and trip over. Jude luckily caught me. I could feel that electrical vibe between me and him. His breath hovering over my face. I dived in and kissed him.

Brooke

RIGHT! Now I'm moving out. Did you guys see what that bitch did to my man!? Kmt that rasclart put her dry lips on Jude. I walk into the bedroom quickly. I heard Jude telling her to get off. Oh lord, why does this keep on happening to me?

Jude

Now I know why Brooke does not like Zelda. I had just seen her off to the door and I had to go and explain to Brooke about the kiss. Oh my bollocks (God forgive me for swearing) the phone suddenly rang and I picked it up.

"hello?" I said

"Hello Jude, its mother here!" my mum chuckled

"Hey, what do you want?" I asked politely

"we have booked our flight from the Bahamas straight to London. We will see you in the morning dear" mum laughed

The phone cut.

Sorry its short but what do you think of the story so far?