Chapter 17- Beer Pong, Mechanical Bulls and Sex

[A/N:] YAY 2 UPLOADS IN ONE WEEK :) (sorry if this isn't as good this was done randomly at 2 am so is filler-ish), the good stuff is coming in the next chapters I promise :') -Gabby

"Damien I can explain" I pleaded striding after him "save it" he said cutting me off "It wasn't what it looked like" I exclaimed "so what was it that happened? You tripped and fell onto his crotch!?" he raised his voice exasperated "no that isn't what happened" I murmured feeling guilty as hell "then would you care to explain what I just saw?" he said lowering his voice that sounded incredibly offended like I was forcing him to wear crocs or worse. "Well that depends on how long you were standing there for" I said slowly wincing he pursed his lips looking as pretty and pissed as ever, "okay okay fine, long story short my plan kinda backfired and we may of made out" I confessed in shame "Mackenzie what the hell" he seethed "you can at least try to act faithful in this fake relationship" for whatever reason that stung, It hurt me big time.

"I think you should get off your high horse because both of must be smoking some strong stuff, I know you haven't Mr.Committed either, Kristina was looking all smug when I mentioned her sleeping with you and you looked as ashamed as my mother when she looked through my internet history, so don't be so delusional thinking you can spray your bullshit like it's freaking febreeze" I retorted, although I couldn't really blame him for being delusional, I guess its the side-effect of seeing Kristina Walker naked.

"I didn't sleep with her, I only made out with her at a pool party in middle school, I'm sorry" he sighed, I was shocked and again wildly guilty "no I am, why are you so upset over something 'that is 'a fake relationship' anyway?" I asked curiously "because I actually care about you a lot, and part of me may not want this to be fake at all" he admitted, my heart did a double take, he felt that way about me? Why? I mean of course I'm totes amazing, and gorgeous but why wasn't he afraid? Didn't he know I was a venus fly trap and ate boys like him for snacks?

If I was to be truly honest part of me was beginning to feel that way too but I couldn't be decieved- he was also a player, but a sweet caring player with abs that could grate parmesean cheese- the expensive kind too, my relationship with him was so different to mine with Jason, with Jason we fought like lovers and kissed like enemies I felt like I was drenched in gasoline and I was waiting for him to consume me in his flames, with Damien he made me feel safe and secure, like he'd set himself on fire to keep me warm, and maybe something else I'm too afraid to mention "same, and FYI there's no one else I'd rather have as my fake cross-dressing boyfriend" I said grinning.

He didn't need to say anything in response, he just leaned down and pulled me into a hard kiss, his soft lips against mine, rendering me breathless, he pulled me aside to hide in between the beach huts. I felt guilty, dirty and wrong. But with Miranda doing somersaults it was the last feeling I cared about. His tongue moved with mine, butterflies fluttering in my stomach like they were high on acid, his lips pressed with mine was so different, It’s all dragging lips, bold tongues, and muted hums—it’s dominating and needy all at once. I moaned softly against his lips his arms pulling me tighter against him as my arms slid up around his neck. The kisses were so fast and passionate oxygen was ignored as we just thirsted to taste eachother after every time our lips tore apart, he deepened the kiss my body flared with heat as goosebumps shuddered over my body. My heart pounded so hard it was the only thing I could hear, not even the tipsy teenager's chatter and their music blaring around us.

I pulled away slowly and confused, "you don't have to do this, nobody's watching" I gasped still catching my breath as he nuzzled his nose against mine. "I know" he chuckled mischievously jogging away as I stepped out from the huts as the bitch squad came to ask the prank went, and of course I answered he was going to be hot- and not in the way he wanted.