Chapter 6- Gangnam style, Daddies home and Mariachi bands

I got up from my hysteric laughter and saw a red mark on my collar bone. The man slut gave me a fricking love bite! that bastard! Now I've got a mark to remember the disgusting deed I just committed, but it was completely worth it "Mackenzie Laker I swear if you don't open this door now I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget" he threatened using a tone I'd never heard before, It was so cold and scary that if I weren't the badass I am, bricks would've been shat on my bedroom floor." I'm quivering in my diamond studded stilettos" I mocked chuckling, suddenly my bedroom door slammed open my mouth hung open in shock. He broke my freaking lock! This douche must work out more than John fricking Cena!

There was another eruption of cheers and laughter as the Jason Rockwell's butt was full on show. I collapsed into laughter again as he slammed my door closed I sat on my bed and smirked smugly when I saw his tomato red face as he covered his balls with his hands, it was a bit too late for that! "So slutmuffin what brings you to my humble abode?"I asked sarcasm oozing from my tone. He was fuming; if this was a cartoon smoke would probably be coming out his ears. "OH I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE FROM YOU SAYING YOU WANT ME, THEN MAKING ME A PUBLIC VANESSA HUDGENS IN UNDER 30 SECONDS WHAT IN THE NAME OF NICKI MINAJ'S BOOTY WAS THAT FOR!?" Jason screamed he was furious and I was finding it so hard not to laugh at his angry face.

"I'm not even going to answer that question because that's like shooting someone and asking why they're bleeding! So let me just point this out to you manslut, everything that's got me in trouble today is all because of you!" I shouted angry "you can't blame this entire day on me!" he shouted I raised my eyebrows "okay maybe you can, but right now we need to figure out how to get these people out of your house before your dad fries my balls!" he admitted "shut up I have a plan" I said grinning "are you sure that this is gonna work? These teenagers have the fundamentals of life right here alcohol weed and hot chicks this is heaven" he said uncertain "trust me on this one I'm more of an evil genius than Dexter when i have tequila in my system" I assured smirking I walked downstairs to find the oversized girl I owned earlier "hey!" I said in a fake friendly tone walking up to her "I will break you skinny b****" she seethed so much for me having a calm attitude.

"B**** please the worst you could do is eat me!" I spat Jason elbowed me in the ribs, for once the prick was right we needed her, "fine sorry" I said apologized through gritted teeth reluctantly "I'm not gonna beat around the bush we need a favour" I said bluntly. "Why the hell would I help you?" she spat venom in her voice, "because George Washington told you to" I said waving a 50 dollar bill "well since I can't deny my presidents orders what's my job?" she asked grabbing the money. I smiled victoriously exchanging a look at Jason saying 'I told you so', folding my arms smug. "we want you to act like you're going to pop that f***er out already" Jason ordered.

She scowled at me and took the bottle of water from Jason's hand, she walked into the middle of the dance floor and poured water on the floor underneath her. the DJ cut the music blaring from the speaker "HOLY S*** MY WATER JUST BROKE!" like expected, everyone ran like jigsaw wanted to play a game with them, until it was just me, the actress of the year and Jason who was trying to run. I grabbed him by his ear "you're not going anywhere you're going to clean this up" I ordered. "Dammit woman! What's up with you grabbing my ear!?" He complained rubbing his ear "I dunno it gets you to listen now quit whining and clean" I ordered "you're a b**** you know that right?" He stated "no I'm not!" I said hitting his chest playfully "I'm THE b****" I said with no hint of playfulness in my voice.

I put on pink gloves and a leopard print face mask, I started downstairs with Jason and looked around my house which looked like a bombsite. Red plastic cups covered the floor, the dining room table is knocked over on its side, three bras hang from the chandelier in the dining room, glass covers the kitchen floor, broken picture frames, bottles, and knick-knacks are randomly thrown around the house. I collapse on the bottom step of the stairs as I see that my house is almost completely destroyed. The intense smell of alcohol burns my nose and I drop my head in my hands "I'm screwed" I stated "no you're not I'm Jason Rockwell the notorious party thrower you can clean this in no time when do you have up to?" he asked "WE have up until 5" I corrected "pm? Why are you worried!?" "No AM" I corrected the moron in front of me . "you do realize this is gonna be like rush hour" Jason informed me " I call Lee" I smirked Jason looked at me like I was on happy pills "what I'd have kung fu skills and totally kick your ass with them" I said smirking.