Chapter 5- Hot abs, Making out and revenge.

- Hello beautiful people sorry for the long wait (again) I promise I'll get better at uploading on time but you are all amazing for sticking with the story and helping me hit 1000 reads! you are all amazing I'd just like to thank you again lastly it looks like i have silent readers so I'd really appreciate It if you guys commented more pretty please with a cherry on top! it really makes my day and makes me feel like people want to read this story because I feel if people aren't reading theres no point of me writing but I don't want to stop I've got so many epic ideas for this story so, more comments=quicker update that's enough from me enjoy beauties!

-Gabby ☺

>>>>picture of Mackenzie's house gorgeous right?>>>>

"HOLY CRAP!" I exclaimed looking at my phone like it was Taylor Lautner's abs, "What?" Jason asked, backing his head away. "You choose the alternative? I thought you would." He removed his top, smirking seductively. I was still too numb to process what's happening but, damn! His abs looked better than Pamela Anderson's boob job! I swear one of my ovaries popped I suddenly had the mental image to run my tongue along his beautiful body, I mentally slapped myself for thinking such a thing, he was the enemy! But just after one look at his body and I was already having fantasies, maybe he really was a sex God...

I quickly got up and dragged him with me, " I would take that as a yes," he said, with a wink. I rolled my eyes and dragged him downstairs into the wine cellar. I turned around to face him, he had a blue lollipop in his mouth. The douche reminded me, of me. "Hey, has my tongue turned blue?" he said, sticking out his tongue. I rolled my eyes. Clearly, he hadn't sobered up. "Yes, Jason, it looks like you just got on your knees and made a smurf very happy." He scowled at me. I thought that would work.

"Hey can you put a shirt on it's kinda hard to think" I said noticing his Greek god body was still on show. "I see my abs have got you hypnotised so you can't think I wonder if this means you can't say no and you'll finally give into me" he said with a wink grinning. "I said I was finding It hard to think not retarded, he pulled his shirt over his head as my eyes reluctantly tore away from his stomach and I was free from the mesmerised state his abs got me in right where was I ?"My dad's coming home" I seethed through gritted teeth. His eyes widened, "He's gonna kill me." he said, worried well he managed to sober up pretty quickly. "Jason.." I called, "He's probably has some trained ninja or a AK 47," he said, hyperventilating still talking to himself. "Jason," I tried to call him again. "Or Russian poison or something like that and look at this place he could easily hide my body. I'm too sexy to die! I still haven't found sesame street or been banned from all 7 continents or!..Or!" he panicked shaking his head left to right. "JASON NO ONES GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed grabbing him by his collar and pushing him against the wall.

I finally got Jason's attention. "At least my dad won't," I added. I still weren't sure if I had the will power not to kill him myself. "Look, no one is gonna get in trouble if we don't get caught. We just need to get these freaks out of my house and clean this rubbish up before my dad gets home, got it?" I instructed, letting go of his shirt. He nodded "good" for once, the douche listened to me. I smirked triumphantly. "By the way, I like a girl whose dominant and takes the lead," he remarked and winked at me. I scowled, my grin fading. "Then you're gonna love me when I make the decision to dominate your limbs with a butchers knife." Jason's mouth hung agape after my colourful description. I strode out Jason following quickly behind me.

"I can't believe this is happening to me!" I shouted, slipping off my clothes in my walk in my walk in closet. Jason was sprawled over my bed, flipping channels on my TV. I crawled out of my closet, looking for my black converses. Where did they go? I wouldn't be surprised if they had ganged up with my matched pairs of socks and was hiding in a corner of my room. I crawled out of the closet on my hands and knees looking around the room until I noticed Jason's eyes bulging out of his head.