Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ﹕A.J. , Ashe, Haven, and Tesla

A knife whizzes past my face, bouncing off the wall. I swing up my leg, foot slamming into the chest of my attacker. Their petite frame stumbles back but they latch onto my ankle. Dragging me forward we both brawl to the ground. Them swinging around and pinning my ankle down. Crouching above me, hand resting on my ankle. I swing my balled fist up, connecting with a jaw. There's a popping sound and they tumble backward, releasing my ankle.

I push my body up and get onto my feet. I rush forward, jumping over half their body. I lean down and swipe the knife and spin on my feet. I bring my clutched fists up in defense, knife jutting out of the bottom of my right hand. My eyes dart around the room. Glass walls surrounding us, Illiants surrounding us. I look back to face my attacker. A going to be bruised rounded jaw, long red hair, purple eyes. A female.

Her eyes are narrowed, concentrated. She's on the offensive and I'm on the defensive, she is aware of that.

She lunges at me and grabs my right wrist, twisting it. I yelp and drop the knife while retracting my arm. I grab my wrist and rub at it. Her heeled black ankle boots hit the knife, sliding it across the glass floor. She looks back at me and swings her fist. I'm caught off guard and quickly lean back to

avoid her swinging fist. However, I kilter off balance and fall backwards. The female quickly slams her foot onto my chest. An 'oof' sound falls from my lips and I wince. I soon react and grab her by her ankle and tug. She yelps and begins to tug, trying to free her ankle. I let her ankle loose as she tugs, throwing her to the glass floor.

I push myself upwards again and flick my eyes around looking for the knife. In order to stop the fight you must pin the other opponent beneath you and hold the knife to their throat. My eyes soon land on the knife and I launch into a sprint. My combat boots pound against the glass floor until I come to a rest in front of the knife. I grab the knife and stare down at it. The blade itself is made out of the same metal as Leonardo's, easy to slice through anything. The hilt is made of crystallized glass. The inside of the hilt is laced with small gems. I pull my attention away from the blade and look up at the girl now on her feet in front of me.

We lunge at each other.

-_-_-_-_-

I hiss as antiseptic hits a cut on my cheek. A cotton swab dabs the liquid across my face. Rein looks down at me and pulls the swab away. Worry is visible in his eyes, shinning through. His eyes scan around the room before he grabs my hands. He stares me in my eyes before speaking.

"Lilliana? Are you sure your alright? I mean I saw you out there. She almost slit your throat!" His blue eyes look close to tears.

I roll my eyes. "Rein, She didn't even get the knife near my neck. Just my cheek."

"Cheek, neck, same thing!" He squeezes my hands. "Not only was the knife to close to your face but she cut your cheek!"

I sigh, "Rein I'm fine."

He pulls his hands back from mine slowly. My fingers slipping away from his. I grab the band aids beside me and slowly peel one. Then I place it to my cheek, making sure it sticks. I press the ends of the band aid onto my cheek, then pull my fingers back.

Rein's fingers press down on the bandage as well. "I'm just trying to protect you."

I brush away his fingers, "I don't need you too." I hop off the examination table and walk out. The metal door clinks closed behind me.

-_-_-_-_-

At dinner that night I walk into the massive mess hall. The room is humongous, packed from corner to corner with white tables and connected seats. In the middle is a black table, the Originals table. These chairs are not connected. Thirteen chairs plus six more. Leon, Rein and two other girls are already there besides the Originals. I walk over and slip into the seat across from Rein, beside Merrick, my other side empty. Merrick looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and look around, Leon is engaged in conversation with a girl who has white hair, Rein the same, this girls hair is blue however. The blue haired girl throws her arms up in the air dramatically, adding emphasis to her conversation. I crack another smile, a perfect match for Rein's stupid butt. Maybe he'll stop bugging me then.