Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ﹕Rein's an idiot, Leon too.

Now that all the boring background information is done lets start up a new topic! Me and my loud mouth. I have this thing where I like talking before thinking. Lets just say cussing out a police officer is frowned upon. For some weird reason. So now I sit in a chair, in a police station waiting for my dumbass brother to get down here and try to sweet talk his way into the police womans heart. Therefore causing her to release me.

Soon enough footsteps enter my hearing field. I look up and see Rein, then a tall figure behind him. Oh god. You had to bring Leon with you also? No wait, hes a better sweet talker than Rein will ever be.

Rein walks up to the policewoman at the front desk. "Hello beautiful! My younger sister is over there in that chair and I have come to rescue the poor damsel!"

Oh my god Rein. A turkey is a better sweet talker than you!

The woman glared up at Rein, "Not happening sir."

"Please excuse my friend and his sister. They have talking disorders where their brain doesn't process what they're saying." Leon flashes a lady killer smile and leans over the desk. "Oh? Is that lovely smell coming from you after all? I could smell if from the other side of the room."

Thank you Rein.

The lady stands up and grabs keys from her desk. She walks over to me with a rose hue on her cheeks. She bends down and grabs my hand to un-cuff me. Rein walks over to pat my back but his hand swipes across my hair instead and his wristwatch hooks onto my eyepatch yanking it off. The woman looks up and her eyes widen in terror.

Silence.

"Rein! What the hell! You idiot!" Leon rushes forward and grabs my eyepatch from Reins watch and picks my body up and tosses me over his shoulder. He dashes for the door and Rein hastily follows.

The woman freaks out and rises to her feet. She dashes to her desk and grabs her walkie talkie. "Code 70! Illiant has been spotted!"

Leon hastily opens his back door of his car and throws me in. Rein slips into the passenger seat as Leon slips into the drivers seat. Leon clicks a button starting the car and speeds off down the road as fast as the car will let him.

We are now fugitives.