Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ﹕▂▃▅▆▇█ I █ L █ L █ I █ A █ N █ T █▇▆▅▃▂

ILLIANT.

We are not the same as other humans. We hide behind the shadows in the dark and have no choices. We cower in fear of mass extermination again. I am the only left. The only Illiant. Life was not always like this, before 2016 peace was finally gained. Only to be destroyed by 'ailens' invading earth. They blended in, looking just like us. They had children with humans, families. The firsts of the Illiants were unidentifiable until the age of 6. When one of their eyes turned red and the pupil produced a code, soemthing separating us from them. Soon government officals took over government and corrupted the system. Gaining control over the entire world. Eventually the continents collided and created a massive continent. We called it 'New World.' Illiants were rounded up and killed. Out of fear of being able to over throw the government. We were diffrent. Not the same.

My family had managed to escape the mass extermination only due to governmental ties. However, in the year 3017 my father, the last known Illiant in the Fate Database was murdered in cold blood. At the age of four I was ignorant and naive. Not knowing why my father was killed. Until I had reached the age of 6, when I gained my Illiant eye in my left eye. My code is 70251, 70,250 other Illiants had been exterminated. I could not be found, I would become the target of a mass hunt. So my mother hid my eye with an eyepatch. My twin brother, Rein, thankfully was not cursed to become an Illiant. He was born a Normal. A Normal being a pure blooded human.

My name is Lilliana Styark. I am an Illiant. A parasite.