Chapter 1

Hey guys I really hope you enjoy this fanfic. Also I do not own any of these characters except mine.

Christine POV

Late night drives are the worse since moving to Oregon. I barley know the area, not a lot of people are out, and there are some unmentionable things happening in the shadows ( I was wearing a big chunk knit sweater, black pants, and white high tops)(outfit). Every Tuesday and Thursday I have a 2 hour long environmental studies lecture, it ends at 6:30. Generally it would be fine, but it's the fall so it gets dark early.

"Wait, what the hell is that?"

"Is he dead, I should pull over."

I parked my car, and cautiously walked over to a man around the age of 20 to 21, he was laying beside a tree.

"Excuse me, EXCUSE ME." Poking the man, praying he wasn't dead.

The man started grumbling and mumbling non coherent sentences.

"Oh thank god. Are you ok? Do you need a ride?"

He finally woke from his deathly slumber.

"What? Where am I? " He said readjusting himself, and sitting up against the tree

"ARE-YOU-OK?" I repeated enunciating each word, trying to be as clear as possible.

"Are you here for a date?"

He slowly got up, balancing himself against the tree.

"What! No. I thought you were dead, so I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I'm Christine by the way."

"I'm Mike." He said while running his right hand through his dirty blond hair

"So you're fine."

" I'm fine." Mike gave a reassuring smile

We said our good byes and went our separate ways. I will probably never see him again

Outfit 1:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59715789