Chapter 16: home time

*Colby's POV*

we were on our way home everyone wanted to stay there a bit longer but y/n and I decided to head back home, she was asleep in the passenger seat while I drove, she looked beautiful, she always did, I love her....

the drive home was long and tiring especially in this heat. y/n woke up.

*End of POV*

Y:Hey babe

C: Morning baby, how was your sleep

Y: yeah alright- wait when did I get into the car?

C: I carried you, you fell asleep at the house.

Y: oh yeah heh I said I wouldn't fall asleep at the house but I did hey

Colby smiled that cute smirk. you sat up a bit and looked through Instagram and snapchat, everyone looked like they were having fun of the last day but you were happy to be going home. about three hours past and you're back in the main part of LA, you and Colby went and got some McDonalds, and headed back to the mansion.

By the time you got there it was about 4 in the afternoon and it was hot! you went to yours and got your swim suit on and went out the back for a swim, about 5 minutes later Colby walks out the back concerned.

Y: hey, whats up?

he broke into tears, you rushed over grabbed your towel, wrapped it around you and ran over and held him

Y: whats wrong?!

C: its L-Liam

Y: whos Liam

he broke down more gripped your arm some more

C: my- brother, he's in hospital

you wrapped your arms around him more, he was mumbling something under his breath, it sounded like he was blaming himself for what happened.

Y: shhhh its okay- hey its okay its not your fault.

C: He was hit by a drunk driver

you and Colby sit there for a bit, you soon find out Liam is his step brother but he is close with Colby

Y: so I'm guessing its bad?

C: I don't completely know

Y: what hospital is he at?

C: in the hospital near that hotel, but we can't visit right now, he's in surgery. but step dad is there, he alerted me about what happened. He asked me not to freak out and go in the morning though because the visiting hours will be over.

Y: well come on, we'll go for a dri-

you get cut off as Colby presses his lips against yours. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him and he said

C: can we just stay here

you placed your hands on his cheeks and kissed him

Y: of course babe

He carries you inside over to the dimly lit lounge room. you grab some clothes out of your suit case and put them on. you sit with Colby and talk about the future and what you want to happen.

*your POV*

Its been a hectic after noon, all you wanted was to make sure Colby was okay, while talking everything went silent he kissed me compassionately, it felt amazing, he pulled me on top of him without removing my lips from his that night was amazing!

*end of POV*

hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I thought that some good drama should happen on Colby's side but not a big dose of drama in this chapter, anyways thanks for reading PEACE! :P