Company

As usual I woke up and checked on my phone and I saw a text message from Chungha.

           Text messages

 Welp we are gonna have guest I better tell the boys like now

"Hey baby"I shook namjoon "Hmm" he hummed as he hugged me.

"Well we are gonna have guest over,Chungha and Samuel and I want everything to do smooth so could u come and help me with the boys"I asked him.

He groaned and sat me in his chest. "Sure but How is this Samuel boy?" He looked at me
"He is pretty shy like I told you boys so don't be that mean okay" he nodded and I kissed him. "I need to shower and then clean this messy house and you and the boys will be helping so get your butt and shower" he let go of me and I went to the bathroom.

I turned on the water and then went inside it. The water felt so good on my bare skin and it felt so refreshing.

I hope the boys will like Samuel when they come, I thought to myself.

I sighed and started to put my shampoo then my conditioner and finally body wash. Once I was done I got out I changed into my outfit (photo on top) and when I got out I saw Joonie In is wolf form on my bed.

"Babyyyyy"I whined "Can you get off my bed please you're still wet and come on I gotta tell the boys" he stretched and got of the bed and went under my legs and we began walking to the living room.

"So I guess you guys hit it off well" Kookie said as he winked and in which caused me to blush. "No need to be embarrassed sweetie anyway let's eat" Jin said as we all sat down and Joonie turned into his normal human form.

"Hey boys you remember i brought up my new friend Chungha.."they all nodded (besides Rm of course) "Well she is coming over with Samuel her hybrid so can you guys please help we clean and shower" they agreed but Samuel wasn't allowed to get to touchy or to close which I agreed and continued eating.

Once we finish we started cleaning. To be exact to took 20 minutes after we finished eating because the younger ones didn't wanna clean but in the end they did. I took 3 hours to clean plus showering them and they didn't shower in then human forms nope. They decided to stay in the animal foes and oh boi was that hectic.Yoongi and hobi were the worse since they are cats they hate water but It took a while to catch them and then trying to convince them that the water is okay and all together namjoon didn't even help.

Once everything was done I lay myself on the couch and started to doze off until I hopping on my belly which on of course Kookie.
"Kookie is there anything you need" he shook his and got himself comfortable on cleaver
"J-Jungkook that's not a pillow"I started blushing and the. I felt something wet that's when it hit me "Oh hell not you horny buck off you go"I picked him up and put him on the coffee table.

"You should be lucky I'm not gonna tell Namjoon about this-" I got cut off by someone which was no other than namjoon "it was that horny bunny fault" I point at the bunny who was shifting back.

"I'm screwed so bye bye" He began running like his life depend on it "what he do" I explain everything and once I finish I left a gust of wind hit me and to see joonie gone.
"Welp Kookie is a dead bunny" I gidded to myself to see a text message from chungha.

Oh she is coming already,okay gotta check if everything is okay and I need to shower and change fast. You quickly change into your outfit.

And then called the boys to come to the living room

"Boys listen up"there ears and eyes were focused on me "Chungha is gonna be here any moment so I want the best behavior and if you guys behave you will get free kiss and hugs whenever you want but the one who doesn't give me any problems like Zero problems will be able to sleep on my bed for a week" I suggest and they all like the idea and agreed. Then the bell rang " She is here,okay clam down and behave"I kissed all of them and headed to the door.

"Hi Chungha" I smiled and hugged her "Come in please and where is Samuel" I asked her and she took out a chinchilla from her backpack. "Samuel you can turn into your human for Y/N doesn't mind and she has her own hybrid right"she softly told Samuel and he shifted and hid behind her.

"Please follow me I'll direct you to the living room" I head to the living room and saw the boys in the animal forms in a line "Uh..." I paused out of confusion " I didn't leave you like this" I scrunch my nosed "Anyway the Golden retriever is Jin" he shifted and then I introduced the other 6 and they all shifted and started playing with the Tv (they were using the switch) "Samuel why don't you join them they have a extra controller and the maknae's won't mind so go ahead" I smiled at him reassuring him and he head to them and began playing.

"I'm glad Samuel is here because his timidness came  
From his last owner I got him from a shelter and that owner want the best" I sighed thinking who was the boys owner and why she left them.

"How did you get those 7 active boys" she laughed and so did I "I got These crazy's boys at night In a box and they came with collar and a note" She looked confused "Me too I was confused but then I started liking there company and decided to adopt all 7 of these dorks."

After hours pasted by quickly it was already 9 and Chungha and Samuel had to go. We said our goodbyes but hope that we can do this again and once they left I decided to ask the boys how they felt today.

"So boys how was it with Samuel" I asked them and they were all talking at the same time "I really liked him I want him to come over again"Tae showed his boxy smiled " me too I agreed he wasn't a bad kid" Jimin said.

They told me how
Much they truly enjoyed there company and then they asked me "So who behave well the most" Namjoon tilted his head.

Omg,I promise them that the most well behaved child will be able to sleep in my room, I though to myself and panic.

"What do you mean" I said then I faked yawned "I'm tried so umm bye" I Yeeted myself out from the room and to my bedroom.

I changed into my sleep wear and went to my bed and slowly knocked out and without me know the door opened and 7 animals came into the bedroom and slept with me.

To be continued....

Words: 1236