Forgive and forget

In the morning I got up and wore my hoodie and some shorts since I won't be meeting anyone today. As I was getting ready I was feeling guilty for being harsh on them but I had a reason right? I sighed and left my room to be greeted by some of the boys on the floor and others on the couches.
"G-Guys" I stumbled on the word I wanted to say "I'm so sorry for being mean and saying stuff to namjoon that he didn't deserve" at this point I was a being to cry.

I cried due to the guilt that was building up until right now. The guilt came out of nowhere at first I didn't feel it until those little paragraphs they wrote and I'm shocked that they were willing to waste their money and buy me stuff to cheer me up. That's when I fell to my knees and started sobbing.

"H-Hey Y/N it's okay"Namjoon hugged me and tried calming down.

"No it's not namjoon I was so mad at your and you guys were trying to be nice" I sniffed since I was calling down.

"Baby Girl, let's eat and leave this behind and then we can do something you wanna do" Yoongi suggest as I got up and head to the table.

As all sat down and jin served the food we all started to eat quietly. It was pretty weird due every morning we always talked about how was our night was but it was just silence. If a pin dropped you could have heard it because it was that quite. As I finished I got up and brought it to the sink and started heading to my room.

"Y/N can I come with you"Yoongi looked down as he asked. I giggled at his shyness
"Sure" then we headed to my bedroom.

As we went inside my bedroom,yoongi turned into is animal form and got on top of my bed and lay down. When I lay down I motion yoongi to come to me and he did.

"Yoongi-ah" he looked at me with an 'um are you forgetting something' look. "Oh, I mean yoongi oppa" once I said that he put his head under my hand.

As I started petting him I began talking "Oppa I was thinking about doing something nice for you guys and maybe a surprise too" I picked up him up a bit. He hisses that me when I picked him up "ugh but like right now I want to cuddle and watch stuff on the tv".

That's when it hit me! I can have a movie night with the boys. I jump at the thought and kissed yoongi nose "thank you yoongi for that hiss of yours" and I ran out of the room.

"Guys What if we have a movie night" the boys' ears perked up and nodded. "I'm down but like right now or later"jungkook tilted his head " in a few minutes because we need to set up the stuff".

By the time you were done picking the movie yoongi finally came out but blushing. 'Why is yoongi blushing' I thought to myself then I remember I kissed his little bobcat nose.

With that thought in my mind, I started blushing like crazy. "U-Uh ... hi, Oppa we are getting ready to watch a movie" he nodded and sat down.

This is weird but then jin came back with a bucket full of popcorn (4 buckets to be exact) and have them to the pairs: yoongi and hobi, namjoon and jin, jimin and Taehyung, and jungkook with me.

Once we were cozy we start the movie and paid close attention to it.

Time Skip
Jungkook POV
When the movie was about to finish I felt a Y/N head on my shoulder. As I check if she was asleep she started hugging me.

'Omg she is hugging me what do I do' I thought as I panicked mentally. But in the end, I hugged her back and I don't know why but rocked her to sleep and I heard her snore softly.

"No wonder yoongi hyung and jimin like you. You're so adorable and so beautiful" he kissed your head and started head to your room.

Once he made it the room he put you down carefully and was about to walk away until he felt your hand hold his "stay with me please" she begged and I sighed.

I went to her bed and lay down close to her. "Thank you kookie" she paused "G-goodnight" then she knocked out.

After a few minutes she fell asleep I was still awake and I turned my head to her face and I started noticing everything.

She has the most adorable eyes with that birthmark under her eye, a perfect nose, amazing skin, and her lips. Don't get me started with those lips they just look so perfect and so kissable.

And without me thinking I started getting close to her and looked at her then her lips. Then I smashed my lips onto her then disconnected our lips. "My gosh Y/n" then this time I kissed her nose and then passionately kissed her lips. But then she kissed back but she was asleep? I guess I woke her up a bit. 'Damn y/n is a good kisser' I smirked.

"jungkook-ah" I hummed as a response "I love you" she mumbled the last part. I just smiled and kissed her one more time on her lips " I love you too baby" and then closed my eyes while holding her in my arms.

To be continued...

I'm truly sorry about jungkook kissing Y/N but I'm thinking should it be a ot7 or make it a jungkook FF?Im also sorry about this short one I originally want it long but we hard a terrible storm hit my city and we had terrible WiFi and data which made it late and short. Tomorrow I'll definitely make it long and better. Any if you like this book/chapter follow me for more,vote,comment (don't be shy) and share. Anyway goodbye have a nice day/nice