New friend

As I woke up I saw a Samoyed dog next to bed.I picked him up, lay him on my bed and headed to my bathroom. Once I was done I changed into my outfit and headed to the Kitchen. "Good morning my babies" I smiled and kissed all of them on the cheek as I went to go get the orange juice box. "Morning princess"Yoongi said as he pulled out the chair for me.

He is such a softy, I thought to myself and giggled.

"What are your giggling about Y/N" Jungkook asked me as he tilted his head which made his bunny ears jiggle. "Oh for no reason"I smiled and began eating the food jin made.

As I was done I decided to go shop for snacks but I had to ask the boys first and they agreed as long as I brought back the stuff they wanted which I agreed.

As soon I opened the door I was greeted by the workers welcoming me and I smiled at the worker and started to look for the stuff I will need. "Okay I'll need banana milk for Jk..oh and chocolate banana chips"I mumble and continue shopping.

As I was gonna get the last chocolate milk I saw someone at the same time try to grab the milk. "Oh I'm sorry I about that" The lady apologized "you can have it if you want it"she insisted "no no no you can have it" I gave it to her. "Ah.. well it will make me feel bad so here"she gave it back to me but then she got introduced by a hybrid boy which was a chinchilla. "Chungha, I brought you the cookies" the boy told to the girl called Chungha, she smiled at him and thanked him.

"I also have a hybrid but they are home maybe we can see each other later"I shyly asked her and she smiled "i don't mind, Samuel need to meet new people since he is very very shy" she said as she got the milk and put it in my basket "I honestly didn't need it but you probably do so please do have it " I sighed and nodded "okay will do"as we exchange numbers I checked the time and I had to go because I sent 30 minutes here and the boys are probably worried.

"Ah I'm sorry I have to go see you later Changha"I waved and went to check and and drove back home. The drive back was okay but there was a bit of traffic which made me wait for a while. Once I got out of the car I opened the door and called the boys to help me out and they did.Once they finished helping me they got the stuff they asked me to bring and went to the sofa.

"Hey guys"they turned there head to me "I met a new friend Her name is Chungha and she has a hybrid he is cute and nice" as I mentioned the word Cute and nice they began growling "boys don't be jealous, because you are handsome and adorable by far that I have ever met". I cleared my throat and continued "and I kinda ask Chungha if we could hang out and she could bring Samuel too" I looked down but Jimin picked me up from my spot and put me on his laps.

"I don't mind if they come as long the male doesn't touch you okay"I nodded and he started kissing my neck and my check "Jimin you are truly a Fox"I giggled and turned around to hugged him and rest my head on his shoulder. "And you are truly are baby girl, Y/N" he kissed my head and I started to feel sleepy and my eye lids felt heavy and in which I knocked out.

TBC.....

»»————————————««
This is pretty short but it's because of Bts world,The upcoming book and reading FF.

I honestly can't wait for the New book so I'm sorry for this being short and how this this edit? This is my first ever edit and I went for the purple theme for yoongi

I honestly can't wait for the New book so I'm sorry for this being short and how this this edit? This is my first ever edit and I went for the purple theme for yoongi. I want to create a acc for my edits on IG and I have one for Twitter but I'm not sure about IG. Anyway I'll think about it...So if you like this chapter vote,comment,share and have a wonderful night/day