Epilogue

{16 years passed by}

"Hey beautiful." Brad pecked my cheek, placing his hands around my hips and pulling me closer into him.

"Hey." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yeah of course I am. Are you?"

"I don't know." I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and moved away from him. "I'm so nervous. We haven't seen most of them in three years."

"I think they'll be happy for us."

"Yeah you're probably right." I walked passed him and stopped in the middle of the driveway, looking up at the house I use to live in.

Oh the good and bad memories of this house. To be honest I've missed it. I actually found myself wanting to come back and live here forever with the people I care most about.

Carter...I haven't seen him in three years. I wonder how much he's changed? I bet he's still his cute, cheesy self. I laughed out loud, thinking back when he told me all his cheesy comments.

Noah...he's off in college now. He makes sure to text me at least once everyday to see if Brad and I are doing okay and to tell me that he misses me. I saw him two weeks ago.

Luke...is busy with being an only parent and working. He might be busy but he always FaceTimes with either me or Brad every night with his daughter Arabella. He also makes sure to tell me how he still doesn't understand why he wasn't in the love triangle I had. He's such a dork. I can't wait to see him. Although I saw him two weeks ago when I saw Noah.

Shawn...he's married and has two kids who are really adorable. Their names are Jack and Lydia. I'm both of theirs godmother! Cool huh? I saw them three months ago.

John and my mom...haven't seen them for three years. I miss them so much. Especially my mom. Oh my goodness I miss her so much! She's like my best friend.

Lucy and Hunter...they're still together. Happily married now and they're having their first baby soon! I'm happy for them. I haven't seen them in a year but we keep in touch everyday.

Hayden and Haliey...I haven't talked to them in forever but the last time I did talk to them. They were both really busy with their successful jobs and families.

Ian...I swear this kid hasn't changed one bit. He's still his crazy, funny self. He comes down to visit us a lot with his girlfriend Ava. She's really nice and funny. She's like my best friend now. Ian is usually either texting or face timing me or Brad. Saying he misses us is an understatement.

My dad...not that I want to be reminded about him but he's been locked up in jail. I haven't seen him since that night he hurt me and put me into the hospital. I have no idea if they let him out of jail or not yet? I hope he's still in there.

"Kali you ready?" Brad asked, standing in front of me. I glanced down at my stomach and placed my hand over it. I smiled, thinking about our third child together. We found out about me being pregnant six weeks ago. We both are still in shock but we're happy. "This baby is definitely going to be a boy."

"No way. It's going to be a girl."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"It's a girl."

"It's a boy. I'm always right."

I laughed. "No you aren't. You were wrong about Bigfoot being real."

"You're still going on about that. It's been sixteen years!" He groaned. "Bigfoot is to real and you're the one who is wrong because you think aliens are real. When clearly they aren't."