Chapter 30

It is the last night of camping. To be honest I'm a little sad that we have to leave. I've had so much fun other than the part in the hot tub but everything else has been perfect.

We all just got finished making are delicious s'mores. While we were eating are s'mores. We all decided to tell scary stories. Yes I did get freaked out a couple of times but that was only because Ian was telling us all a scary but true story about teenagers like us who all got murdered on a camping trip. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Thanks Ian.

After I finished my s'more. Carter took me down to the dock by the lake. The dock was all lit up with bright lights. It was really pretty. I still can't believe this is a camping site like I said it's more of a paradise.

He intertwined are hands. He pulled me along with him. We made are way down the dock. We stopped in the middle of it and just laid down on are backs. We looked up at the dark sky that was covered with stars. It was beautiful.

"Kali?" I could feel Carter's eyes on me. I turned my head in his direction. Are eyes met and I instantly had a small smile on my face.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"In the hot tub Anna asked-"

I cut him off. "I don't want to talk about it." I sighed.

"No just listen please."

"Fine go on."

"She asked if we like each other and you just shrugged. You never said a yes or no. I mean...do you like me?"

I looked away from him and up at the sky. Do I like him? If I have to ask myself that question then I must not. Wait no I do but I don't. I don't know.

Think hard Kali!

He's waiting for an answer.

"I'm going to take that as a no." He said.

"No it's a yes." I quickly said. Wait what? It's a yes? Since when? I guess since I've met him. I've always had a crush on him. He's such a nice attractive guy. How could you not like him?

"It is?" He asked in shock.

"It is." I smiled at him. Well there goes my five bucks. Congrats Hunter you now get a five dollar bill. I've just lost the bet. Damn.

"I like you too." He smiled back. He moved closer to me. His lips were now against mine. He pulled me on top of him. I rested my hands on his chest. His teeth tugged at my bottom lip causing me to let out a small moan. He was now lifting up my shirt exposing me in just my swimsuit top. He put my shirt to the side of us. I now found myself lifting up his shirt. I struggled a bit but he helped me take it off of him. He threw it to the side. I pulled are lips apart and scanned his bare chest. I looked back up at him to see him smirking. He grabbed onto both sides of my face pulling me into him. Are lips crashed together. He started unzipping my shorts. I rolled off of him and laid beside him. I was breathing heavily as so was he.

"Sorry did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"This is all too fast." I admitted.

"Oh." He mumbled.

"Are you mad?"

"No but I just want you to tell me when to stop because I will."

I looked at him and smiled. He grabbed onto my hand and intertwined are fingers together. "You're actually a really nice guy." I said.

"What are you surprised?"

"Kind of but not really because I mean you've always been nice."

"What can I say? I'm just a really nice attractive guy."