𝟏.𝟏 ϟ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐂𝐀

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

ϟ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎 ϟ

Aurora looked out of the window of the cab as they pulled up to the front of the school, "Oh my god, Quinny, we're here," she said excitedly as she clapped her hands. She looked over at her sister, "I don't know why you're so excited," Quinn spoke, "you hate school."

"Yeah, in Seattle," Aurora said giggling as the cab driver parked the car, "that'll be $30.63 . Do you girls need any help with your bags or anything?"

Aurora and her twin sister, Quinn, had finally arrived to PCA. A boarding school that was originally just for boys but now girls were allowed too. Her best friends older brother had graduated from PCA last year and the two had always dreamt of going, and when they found out that girls were allowed, they rushed at the opportunity. Although their parents were reluctant, considering both of them were.. 'quirky' as their father always said.

"It's okay, we should be fine, thank you though," Aurora said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Quinn handed the driver 31 dollars but stopped as she looked at his hair, "actually, could I get a sample of your arm hair?"

The cab driver looked at the Pensky twins in disgust, "s-sorry about her," Aurora said with her dazzling charming smile, "she's not public trained."

The driver still glared at the girls, "get out of my cab," he growled at them. The two girls quickly unblocked their seats in a flash of fear. They both got out and grabbed their bags in the span of five minutes, the cabby sped away from the girls.

Aurora looked at Quinn, "look at what you did, weirdo."

"I'm the weirdo? At least I don't have a birthmark on my butt."

Aurora gasped, "at least I don't have a sixth toe," she said glaring at her sister.

The sisters glared at each other for about two seconds before they both went into a small fit of laughter, "let's go and get our room keys already," Aurora said as they both walked towards the building.

Time Skip