𝟏.𝟐 ϟ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐂𝐀 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎)

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

It was the next day and all of the girls that Zoey and Aurora could round up were standing in front of them. Zoey spoke first, "okay so how many of you have played on a basketball team?"

A few girls raised their hands, "okay good, how many of you would say you're good at basketball," Aurora asked. Nobody raised their hands and Aurora spoke, "there's always room for improvem-"

Quinn raised her hand, "I once made a basketball explode."

"I know and Quinn, that doesn't count," Aurora said softly. Nicole looked at Quinn, "how'd you make a basketball explode?"

"Chemicals," Aurora and Quinn said at the same time. Everyone looked at the two of them, Aurora knew that look but put on a brave face, this wasn't the time for insecurities.

"Okay," Zoey said awkwardly. A girl in orange spoke up, "this is stupid."

"There's no way, we're gonna beat the guys at basketball," another said.

"Not with that attitude you can't," Aurora said smiling, "besides it's not about beating them," she said as she stepped down.

"It's about proving we can do anything they can do," Zoey said as she stepped down too.

"Except use those urinal thingies," Nicole said, "which apparently they don't sit on," she said to everyone.

"Guys, this is about respect," Zoey said.

"What's so respectable about a bunch of girls getting their buts beat," the girl who Aurora found out was Dana said, "you know what? I'm out of here."

"Dana," Zoey called for her.

"Me too," said a lot of other girls as they walked away.

"C'mon guys," Aurora whined. If not even her angelic voice could persuade them, nothing could, she thought, "guys!"

"And then there were 7," Nicole said.

"Well that's enough for a basketball team," Zoey said, "and the games not until Friday. And we're gonna practice hard and we're gonna win."

Aurora smiled as hope filled her body.

Time Skip

"We're gonna loose," Quinn said as she laid upside down on Zoey's bed. Aurora sighed as she laid next to her sister, "you're a Debbie Downer."

"You're both wrong because we're gonna loose bad," said a girl next to the sisters.

"My legs are sore."

"My hair is sore."

"You're all Debbie Downers, where's your hope and spirit," Aurora asked sitting up.