𝟐.𝟏 ϟ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐄

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

ϟ

Aurora glared at her sister and best friend. Quinn was awake but was putting some contraption on Cindy's head who was knocked out cold. She had called Cindy's name about ten times in the last hour trying to wake her up so she could get ready, they had a 10 minute walk and only 25 minutes until class started.

"Quinn could you stop trying to experiment on her and just wake her up? She only has 15 minutes to get ready," Aurora said, clearly annoyed.

"How am I supposed to complete this study if I only have your data," Quinn asked, standing up.

"Why do the study at all? You're not publishing it or anything," Aurora raised her voice louder.

"Why do you even care? Cindy said I could do experiments all I wanted!"

"She only said that beca-"

"Oh my god, Penskys shut up," Cindy groaned as she sat up in her bed, "Quinn what data did you get?"

"Close to none because Aurora wouldn't let me continue," this caused the two girls to glare at Aurora.

"Why would you not let her? You know I don't mind," Cindy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because you're letting Quinn take advantage of you all beca-"

Cindy hopped down from her top bunk and got close to Aurora, "aye you better watch it Sleeping Beauty, she's on a need to know basis."

"I need to know what it is! How can you guys keep valuable information from me?"

"You don't need to know this Qu-"

Cindy was interrupted by Nicole's screaming, the three stopped arguing as Aurora stepped out to see what was going on, she could hear Dana and Nicole arguing through the door. Just as she was going to go back into her own room, Zoey walked past her, "morning Zoey."

"Morning Rory," Zoey sighed.

"Roommate trouble?"

"Always, you?"

"You know it."

Aurora closed her door as she heard Zoey yell, "open up!"

ϟ

Aurora took a grape off of Logan's plate as she complained, "I can't tell you."

"What do you mean you can't tell me," Logan raised an eyebrow before smirking, "I thought we were best friends?"

Aurora rolled her eyes, "it's Cindy's secret to share, not mine."

"Whatever," Logan rolled his eyes back as the two ate. Cindy and Quinn were on their way over to the table, getting their food in line.