Chapter 5

Karry's pov. (Edited)

~Morning~

I woke and see that it's 7:50 and I was going to be late I tried to make it in time for school but I was already late it was the middle of class and I walked in and everyone had their eyes me so I just sat down.

When class was over it was lunch time and I went to get food and sat on the table where no one sat, when Jenna finally came and sat beside me with Nash sitting next to her i just smiled at her and she just smiled back when I herd someone else sit down it was a blonde guy with blue eyes and lip piercing it was Luke he actually kept his promise I didn't look at him in anyway and just focused on my food when I was done eating I threw the food out that I didn't finish and went straight to the hallways.

I went outside and sat at the shade and took my laptop out just to pass the time lunch was 1hour and 30 mins so I had 40 mins to use it I was just looking at my emails when a guy stood in front of me I was pretty sure it was a guy who wanted to beat me up but instead I looked up and see Calum he was looking at me when he took he's feet and kicked me right in the tummy I was coughing and tried to pack my stuff in my bag and left with me crouching while walking to my house I don't know why I always get beat up in school it was 3:30 and school was done but I wasn't at school instead I was just in my bed trying to take a nap when I herd the doorbell ring it was Jenna I looked behind her and see no Nash "where's Nash?" I asked her "he went to play with Cam and the other boys" she replied "well come in" I told her she sat down on the living room and used her phone "why did you ditch school?" She asked "nothing, I just felt tired" I told her she new I was lying but she just went with it she went up to the tv and put The Fault In Our Stars on we watched the movie and I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up and see that the tv was off and see no one I went upstairs to wash my face and herd giggles in my room I peeked in and I saw Jenna, Nash, and Luke looking at my photos before I went in I went to wash my face and started to open the door they all took the photo down and tried to hide it "nothing" they all said without me saying anything "ok then well I'm going to go to my mums work and pick up my friend her names Endy she's my old friend anyone care to come?" I asked "sure" they all said we took Luke's car as always and he dropped me off to go find her.

When I found her she had a friend with her "hay this is my friend Andy can she come with us?" (Endy and Andy's name rhymes sorry) Sure I said so we walked up to the car and Andy sat in the back with Nash and Jenna and I sat in the front with Luke and Endy. I sat beside Luke because Endy always likes the window we were all squished when we got back to my house we just hanged out in my room.

Notes: hi guys I hope this is long enough

And thanks for reading it

Bye