Chapter 4

Jenna's pov. (Edited)

I got home and Nash came with me. He went in my room and looked for the bathroom he went in and stayed there for a while I'm pretty sure he was pooping.

So while I was waiting for him I went outside when I suddenly see Karry walking with that Luke guy so I ran up to her and took her away from Luke she looked up and I saw blood all over her face so I rushed in my house and called my dad "DAD" he finally came running and see Karry with blood all over her face he was shocked at first but then he got he's supplies and started to stitch Karry, because he was a doctor. When he was done Karry said "thanks I should really be heading home bye" so i waved at at her with a smile on my face and got back to my room and see a sleeping Nash on my bed I went and slept beside him. Don't worry we were dating now.

Karry's pov.

~morning~

When I woke. Up i saw text from Luke it said

From Luke:
Hay I'll pick you up around 8:55 (-:

To Luke:
Okay I'll get ready.

It was 9:00 and the doorbell rang my parents weren't home cuz they go to work at 5:00 a.m and come back at 12:00 p.m I don't see them often. I opened the door and see Luke with his hands out pointing to the car when I see Jenna and Nash coming up to us "where do you think your going" Jenna asked "um we are going to the mall and going to have brunch there care to come?" Luke said I was just smiling when we got in the car Jenna and Nash were at the back and Luke and I were in the front we got to the mall around 9:50 and see it was full of teenagers walking around everywhere we went to Wendy's and ate burgers and fries I ate a veggie burger Jenna had it too and the boys had others.

When we were done eating Jenna and I went to Forever 21 because we needed to buy shirts for camping for school when I was looking at big sweaters someone grabbed my hand I looked back and it was Luke he was looking in my eyes and asked me if I will forgive him "maybe" I said his face was in a sad face when he asked me "what can I do to make it good between us" he said "you can hang out with me at lunch in school in my table" I said "k fine" so I went back and see Jenna and Nash looking at us when we got back they were telling me "where the hell have two of you been" she said with laughing "we were not doing anything" I told her she winked her eyes and I just rolled mine when we got back we hanged out in my house when they got in their mouth were all open "what?" I asked "your house is BIG Kar's" Jenna told me "and let me get this straight your the only child" she asked "nope I have 2 sisters and 1 brother but they all live at their own houses cuz they go to collage" I told her, all of them were just walking around my house and when they finally found my room and sat on my bed.

We were playing with sims when Nash and Jenna went out of the room and they disappeared "be right back ima check on them" I told Luke "I'm coming" he said running up to me we peeked out of the room when we saw Jenna and Nash kissing well they were making out Luke and I went back to the room and laughed when the laughter died he held my cheeks and took his lips against mine I backed my self out and told him "sorry this is not suppose to happen sorry" he was with a awkward face "I-I should leave" he said leaving with a sad smile I felt bad when he left I herd the front door slam when I finally looked outside my room and see them still making out I was standing in front of them when they stopped and told me "we have to leave bye" with their faces all happy and stuff I went and took a shower and ate dinner check my phone and went straight to bed it was Monday tomorrow so i had to sleep.

___________•____

Notes:

P.S sorry about that kissing stuff I just needed to do it ;).