Chapter 2

Luke's pov. (Edited)

When I was at the guys we were talking about what the next song we were going to write, when they finally asked me if I asked Karry to hang out "Yeah" I told them. They all dared me to trick her so we weren't actually going to hang out. But I felt so bad to do that to such girl but I had to.

Karry's pov.

I stayed home just playing with my laptop and was waiting for Luke he said that he was going to come to my house around 3:55 so I was just waiting I had to go back home anywhere before 12 cuz that's when my parents come back home. It took 2 hours that when I gave up and took a shower.

When I was done taking a shower I got a text from Luke it said

Luke: You just got PRANKED SON!

Me: First of all I'm not your son second of all fuck off third of all rude much.

I didn't reply anymore because if I did he'll just make fun of me so I went to go make dinner and when the doorbell rang I answered it, it was this pretty girl with her hair tied back it looked like she was lost "hay I live right across your house and my mum told me that I need to visit someone that may go to the new school I'm going to" she told me "well what school you going to" I asked her "I'm going to St.Blain" she told me, she was going to my school! "hay your going to my school maybe you can come to my house and I'll take you there" I told her "sure" she said "I'm Jenna" she told me "I'm Karry but you can call me Kar for short" i told her "well better be leaving by Kar" she said with a hint of smile on her face. After I was done eating dinner I went upstairs and I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

It was 6:53 and I jumped out of bed with my hair all messy and trying to keep my balance. I went straight to the bathroom with a towel with me because I was going to take a shower. I went out of the shower and ran to my closet with just my underwear on. I was wearing leggings and my hair tied up into a messy bun with a hoodie on I went outside with my bag on and waited for Jenna to come it was 7:26 and she came around 7:37 we went and walked up to school and people were staring at us I herd one person whisper "who is that person she is so pretty, and why is she with that freak Karry" I just told her to ignore it and I led Jenna up to the principals office and just waited for her till she comes out. She came out with the principal giving her a paper and she told me "these are my classes" "that's great your in my class!" I said we walked up to the class and we were early we saw Luke and he's friend Nash, Calum, Ashton, and Michael we just sat in the back corner I placed her in a seat where no one sits, of course it was beside me. I was telling her to get her books out when Nash came up and he told Jenna "hay wanna hang out sometimes" she was looking at me and I was saying no by lip saying "umm I'm actually busy this week sorry" she told him, he left with a sad smile on he's face, I looked over there and seeing Luke looking at me and lip saying "hay" and he just smiled he was still looking at me but I looked away.

Notes: k now that was long am I right

And I'm pretty sure like 2-3 of you are reading this right now.

Thanks for reading bye guys😘😉