Courtney and Harry

So for the past month now, this boy from a boy band One Direction has been asking me out constantly. You alll know him as the curly haired boy, or Harry. Don't get me wrong, he is cute, but he has that player status, and i'm not in the mood to get hurt.

I was sitting in nando's by myslef with my bestfriend Zayn, who is also part of One Direction. We were just sitting and laughing. A normal thing between us two. We barely see each other anymore becasue he is so busy, so each moment we share we try to charrish it. We were laughing about a joke he had said, and apperantly to me it was so funny that it had brought me to tears. well the tears temporairly blinded me, so I didnt see when the curly haired boy sat next to me. But, I did feel an arm go around my shoulder.

"Styles, you have about five seconds to get your arm off me before I break it." I told him sternly

he just smiled cheekily at me. "Aw, come on Court. My arm is comfy." I just stared up at him and evily smiled at him

"1" He still smirked

"2' His smirk faded a bit

"3" He started to look a bit worried

"4" This time his face was scared becasue he knows im not joking

"Fi-" I was cut off by him taking his arm off me and screeching. I just uncontrably laughed.

"Harry, I didn't even touch you haha relax." I looked over at Zayn who was also laughing pretty hard. Harry just sat there the rest of the time, not even enaging in conversation. Sour puss. I looked at my watch and then was up and running for the door.

"Sorry I have to go guys I'm already late for football practice. Text yous!" I yelled back as I stormed ran out of nandos and off to practice.

-----------------------------------------------

Practice was horrid. I hate running, yet that's all that we do. Typical. After practice i got a text from Zayn asking me to come and hang out at his place, which I of course agreed to. Zayn and I alwasy act like a couple, yet we aren't one. We are both single sadly, but it doesnt't bother us. We cuddle, and hold hands like a normal couple, but in reality we are just best friends. He is like my brother.

I went home quickly and showered because I was a bit sweaty after practice. I threw on some clean basketball shorts, My old blue,green,and white tie-dyed shirt, and my adidas slippers and walked to zayns house.

As I got there I noticed another car there, and recognized it as Harry's. Why does he have to be here? I want to spend time alone with Zayn, and he's here. Shouldn't he be with Louis? I mean those two are like attached at the hip. So why does he chose to go to Zayn's? Probably cause he knows I'm going to be there.

I let out a heavy sigh and knocked on the door. Two seconds later the door opend and I was envolped into Zayn's strong arms.

"COURTNEY!!! are you ready to partay?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Zayn, I am ready to party, but please not too much becasue I came from practice and my feet are killing me from all the running we did." i gave him the puppy face, which always works.

"Ugh, fine..party pooper." He looked at me and smiled then shook his head. He walked back over to the couch and plopped hmself down. And then I saw the curly mop of hair.

"Hey curly...hows it going?"  I asked trying to be happy around him, even thought I wasent thrilled with him.

"Umm I'm ok." He didn't even look. weird I thought to myslef and then plopped myself down on the couch in between Harry and Zayn. Zayn looked at me funny and then smiled, that smile meant he came up with an idea.