[y/n] and Zayn

Dedicated to one of my favorite fans EmmyMaalik. Thanks for waiting girl I love you, and I promis it wont happen again. You are a great person :3 

It's one in the morning and pouring rain. My patience is running thin and I can't wait up for him any longer. My eyes start to droop, but I quickly snap out of it.  This is stupid. It seems like every weekend I go through the same thing with him. Always goes out with the boys, stays out till all hours, and comes home completely drunk. It's really starting to piss me off. I can't deal with it anymore.

I finally fell asleep, but was woken up two hours later by a door slamming. I get out of bed and slowly make my way to the front door, and there's Zayn, drunk as can be. He slowly turns himself from the door and looks at me with a smirk on his face. His jean jacket  is half on him, he some how manged to rip a hole in his skin-tight jeans, and he reeks of alcohol. It's pathetic really.

"Hey baby." he slurs. Zayn slowly walks towards me, trying to be seductive, but failing. He stumbles a bit and then slings his arm around my shoulder. His breathe reeks of alcohol as well, and he is breathing down my neck. "You look sooo goood tonight." I take his body and slowly move him to our room so I can get him to bed, completely unfazed by his "flirting".

When I agreed to be his girlfriend, I never knew the deal came with me being his mother every saturday night. I don't like taking care of him every saturday night, I dont mind once in a while, but every night, thats too much. It's really making me upset, and wearing me out. I can't do it anymore. I'm leaving, that is it.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I woke up before Zayn and packed my things, I wrote him a letter and left it on his night table. Along with the note I put the necklace he gave me with the picture of us in side it. I don't want a reminder. It's hard for me to leave, I don't want to, but I need to do what is best for me. I'm not his mother.

As I was walking out the door I heard footsteps, running footsteps. I turned around and saw a panicking Zayn running towards me. I dropped my bag and just stood there frozen, unable to move or do anything.

"[y/n] where are you going?" He looked at me hopeless, but I must stay strong.

"Zayn, I love you, I really do, but I need to leave. I just can't keep taking care of you. You always come home drunk and stay out all night, it's not fair to me. I'm your girlfriend Zayn, not you're mother. I mean when was the last time we did anything together. You always work or are always out, and I just can't do it anymore." HIs eys turned from hurt to anger. I was scared I will admit that, and I've never been scared of him.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE TO WORK TO SUPPORT US, AND I'M SORRY I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE." Then I got pissed, how could he say that to me? at least he has a social life? No, that's not true. 

"Last time I checked, a social life didn't include partying all night and getting drunk and coming home wasted!" At this moment the rain started to really come down, I could hear it from inside.

"You're such an inconsiderate bitch you know that?"  My mouth flew open. Did he really just sauy that?  The tears started to run down my check. How could he say that!? 

I ran. I just ran. I ran out of that house and away from him. I ran all the way down the street and down the block, my legs felt tired, but I keep going. The rain is drenching me, I'm soaked, but I don't care. I need to be away from him. 

By the time I ran a few blocks I stopped. I was alone, no one out in the storm and I just sat on the curb and cried. I sobbed, but my face was wet from the rain I couldn't tell tears from rain. He hurt me so bad. I never thought our relationship would take this bad turn. We have always been so close, but lately we have been drifitng.

I was pulled out of thought when I  heared my name being called, but I was to sore and sad to do anything,but sit there. My name kept being called, and the voice kept getting closer and closer. My heart was pounding and I started to shiver. 

The person the voice belonged to finally reached me, and I was engulfed into someones stron embrace. Zayn.

"[y/n] Please, don't ever run out on me again. I'm so sorry. I love you and I never meant to say any of that. Please? I can't live with out you, you are my everything. I know I've been stupid, and I know we have been drifting, but I'm wiling to stay and fight for you. Will you stay and fight for me?" I looked up into his big, camrel eyes, and saw nothing but hope. He really meant it. 

"Zayn, I'm wiling to fight for us." A huge smile spread across his face and he picked me up and twirled me around before planting his lips on mine. His lips felt good against mine, I missed them. I missed him, and I've finally got my man back, my best friend.