0.7

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER AWOKE TO a little girl jumping on the bed and giggling loudly as Tony and Pepper stood by the door. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes and yawning, soon realizing she wasn't in the room she was supposed to be in, in fact, she was in Morgans.

"Oh god" Amber mumbled, "I'm so sorry. I must've fallen asleep while reading to Morgan last night". The girl got up quickly, making Pepper and Tony chuckle.

"We know. We came in here last night to check on Morgan and saw you two fast asleep. You looked too peaceful for us to wake you" Tony begun.

"I guess I was exhausted." Amber concluded, "Sleep isn't really my best friend."

"I just want to thank you for watching Morgan last night while we went out... it's been a while since Tony and I could actually go out" Pepper smiled, "Now go change, I have coffee and breakfast waiting in the kitchen."

Amber grinned slightly and slid passed the married couple and walked towards her temporary bedroom. The girl opened her small suitcase and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a white casual crop top. Amber ran her hands through her hair and quickly braided it before strolling towards the kitchen.

Morgan sat on her chair, eating cereal while Pepper and Tony were on the couch just huddled together. Amber smiled softly at the trio. They were her family, even though they weren't blood-related. The girl ruffled Morgan's hair and walked towards the coffee jug to pour herself a cup.

Amber leaned against the counter as she sipped on her coffee. She hummed softly as she took a bite out of a slice of toast, Pepper had made for her. "Amber! Let's go play" Morgan exclaimed, running towards the older girl and tugging on her arm.

"Ok peanut! Let's go" Amber replied, placing down her empty cup, letting herself be dragged away by the four year old. The two ran outside onto the grass where Morgan dragged her into the small hideaway tent.

Amber looked around the small tent and spotted a blue and gold helmet just sitting in the corner. "Uh.. Morgan?" Amber spoke up, "Is that your dads helmet?".

Morgan looked up at the older girl with innocent eyes, "I found it in the garage" The girl said slowly.

Amber chuckled and shook her head, "You probably shouldn't be messing around with it, peanut, it's not a toy" she tried to explain.

"Pwease don't tell dad" Morgan begged, her lips pouting and her hands clasped together.

"I'm no snitch" Amber winked, high-fiving the smaller girl. The two sat there for hours, just playing whatever Morgan's heart desired.