Corruption

Logan swiveled around to face the figure behind him, who was leaning on the doorframe of the now open bedroom door. The same one Remus had been talking at previously.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Logan snarled, the room suddenly seeming to glitch.

"It appears I didn't take Deceit's concern seriously, as I should of" the figure left the door frame, approaching Logan slowly and adjusting his pirate like hat. "For that, I'm sorry. But it appears you're becoming one of us, I suppose just as you wanted."

Deceit seemed to go pale "oh...oh no, no nono"

Deceit tried to rush forward only to stagger back as the world seemed to go black and white. Logan collapsed to his knees, clutching his head. The world, not just for Logan, went double, as if you removed your 3D glasses in a movie. Remus bolted to the newcomer

"W-Wrath? Wrath, can you stop it?" Remus trembled. Wrath just shook his head.

"He has to go through what we did, if I could stop it I would." Despite his calm demeanor, he looked away from Logan, unable to watch the pain. A sob of pain escaped Logan, who was clutching his head desperately. Logan's immediate surroundings where distorted like an old VHS tape.

Logan's head throbbed in pain, as if his brain was melting, boiling hot. He sobbed pitifully on the floor, tears burning up on his cheeks. Jolts of pain sparked down his body. The world seemed to spin and swirl from excruciating pain, colors in places they aren't supposed to be and objected distorted until barely recognizable. His sobs grew horse as the others watched on in horror.

"Could we stopped this? Did we cause this?" Deceit managed to force out the question, his voice shaking. Whether in fear of his own question or in horror, it was unsure.

"We didn't cause it. You didn't cause it. I doubt we could of stopped it either" Wrath murmured, pulling Deceit out of Logan's aura of distortion. Deceit is silent before suddenly turning to Wrath abruptly.

"Y-you... you knew what was going to happen! You causssed this! That's why your ssso fucking calm!" Deceit hissed at Wrath, who jumped back in surprise.

"De', no please I swear I had nothing to do with this-"

"LIAR" Deceit stepped forward menacingly, Remus running back and away from the fight.

"I just sensed a shift in Logan's alignment, you know I'm more grey then-"

A small giggle began to start.

"Oh, that you're ssso much better than us! That'sss why I hide in my room all day" Deceit mocked in a high pitched voice, taunting Wrath. This elicited a growl from him, Wrath's eyes narrowing.

"P-please stop fighting... not again..." Remus whispered out.

"No, THIS is why I hide in my room all day, I'm sick and tired of you pissing me off-"

A loud, terrifying cackle echoed through the room, shutting up the arguing pair. All eyes turned to Logan. A Logan they weren't familiar with, someone they hardly recognized.

Sometimes becoming a dark sides changes them in unimaginable ways.