Concole

The dark sides weren't what Logan expected. They acted almost entirely different when away from the light. Logan wasn't sure exactly what he did expect, maybe for them to kick him out on sight, or pick on him. He surely wasn't expecting kindness, however.

Remus had promptly dragged Logan over to the couch as Deceit promptly got up, heading to the kitchen. Remus quickly draped a blanket over Logan before rushing over to the kitchen. The pair murmured about something Logan couldn't quite hear, all he caught was a stern "no" from Deceit at the tail end of the conversation. Deceit returned with Remus in toe, handing Logan a cup of hot chocolate, not even asking if Logan actually wanted any. Logan supposed if Deceit had asked, he would have refused, but it was nice to have now that he did have it.

"Okay, now that we are settled," Deceit gave Remus a look, who sat down quickly, "care to inform us as to what exactly is going on? I cannot deny I have some speculation but it's best to hear it from you." Deceit gestures to Logan to talk, only to be greeted with silence. Deceit sighed "I know you probably don't trust us, but we want to help you." Remus nodded encouragingly. Logan took a shaky breath

...

By the time Logan had finished his story, he was sobbing and nearly hyperventilating. Deceit looked mildly horrified and Remus seemed incredibly concerned. Logan paused his story only occasionally to catch his breath and take a sip of hot cocoa.

"Oh... Oh you poor thing!" Remus exclaimed after a period of silence. "You're the smart one! Who knows what they would do without you." Deceit only nodded in response to that statement. "Like,- uh, like you took down me single handedly! And you would easily be a threat to De!"

"Now, watch it" Deceit gave him a playful glare. "We don't jump to conclusions here. No one is better than anyone else. The so called "light" sides are no better then the dark. Logan isn't any better than anyone else-"

"But he is?" Remus teasingly countered, managing to pull a very small smile from Logan.

Maybe... Maybe he could stay awhile.