Sick

It was calm, for a while. Logan learned that since Virgil left the dark sides, they had been at each other's throats. But with Logan, acting as a barrier of sorts, the strain in their relationship diminished. It was typically quiet, one in their room while the other chilled with Logan in the living area. Logan slept there, not wanting to return to his room. Deceit wasn't particularly the most social, but seemed to feel bad leaving Logan alone with Remus for extended periods of time.

Remus however, was much tamer than the previous encounter with him, mostly just happily watching Disney films. Despite his more docile actions, he still was mostly like himself. The only off thing was when Logan found Remus sitting in front of a closed door, seeming to be talking. Logan was supposed to be asleep, and Remus left shortly after.

Logan felt more comfortable here then he did back with the light sides, both Remus and Deceit occasionally asking for Logan's advice and thanking him for it. He felt appreciated for once in a long time.

But as time went by, Logan began to act increasingly concerning as he spent time with the "Dark" Sides. At first, he was just a bit temperamental. He would go on long rants about his old "friends", The Light Sides. Voice filled with anger and resentment, only to silently cry in the middle of the night. However, the homesickness faded and was replaced with less rational swings. He was going from calm to snippy in a matter of seconds, without reason. Or taking something as a personal offense before apologizing for his actions.  The others soon scratched it up to Logan being ill, coughing fits following his mood swings before he went to his normal behavior. Then Logan started sleeping for long periods of time.

"Look, I'm just... concerned about him."

"He's been out for a day and a half!"

"Do you have any idea what's going on with him?"

Logan couldn't seem to stir from his spot on the couch, only barely awake.

"He's probably just sick, did you really have to drag me out of my room for this?"

"I don't think he is!"

"Then what do you think it is?"

"I.... don't know."

A grumble of frustration, followed by footsteps and a door slamming closed.

"I told you he wasn't gonna be happy about being dragged out."

"Ohh shut up, Remus." He half growled.

"But I was right! I was right, Deceit!" Remi countered defensively.

"You're the one who first wanted to get him! It was your idea!"

Logan managed to sit up, pulling a coughing fit with him. Fortunately putting a halt to their bickering, both Deceit and Remus scrambled over. Logan's vision went hazy for a moment, however. Deceit and Remus's voices drowned out by static, his vision almost double. Logan shook his head to clear it.

"I'm-... I'm fine, just dizzy" Logan excused, reading the Other's panicked expressions. Deceit sighed, mumbling about getting Logan some tea to help with his cough. Remus watched Logan nervously. They sat in silence for a few moments.

"Who... who was that? Just now?" Logan asked quietly to Remus. His eyes widened momentarily but just shook his head. Deceit returned with a cup of tea for Logan, then switching on the Tv.

"How are you feeling?" Deceit inquired, not looking away.

"A bit... off, I guess. I'm lacking the words to explain it. Perhaps I'm just figuratively under the weather" Logan yawned, missing a Remus's surprised look towards a bedroom door.

"Hopefully you'll get over it soon" Deceit mumbled, concern creeping in his voice.

"I've been... thinking about something," Logan hesitated, "I... I want to be a dark side."

"No you don't." Deceit simply retorted.

"What do you mean I don't? You treat me better than they do!" Logan's temper was flaring again.

"They'll be mean to you." Remus mumbled sadly.

"They already are!" Logan jumped to his feet, the room going double and static filling his hearing. However, this time it seems the others hear it too, doubling back. He wasn't acting like himself.

"It appears, Logan, whether you want to or not will not get a say in the matter."