3. The Makeover

Victoria's POV:

I woke up and got ready, choosing a cute summer dress. I put a bit of mascara and some gloss. I went for white vans and my normal bag. I took a fast breakfast and went out the door, I got in my Land Rover wich was a present from my parents. I typed in the addres of the building where I'd be working a fifteen minutes later I was there. I got greeted by Matt, who would be my boss. He greeted me and told me to sit down on a chair. A hair and makeup stylist was doing my hair while another one did my makeup. They told me a few beauty tips and I memorized them for later. A stylist came in, showing me a few things from my new wardrobe and I must say she has good taste. The thing that shocked me is that when they said a wardrobe they meant a WHOLE wardrobe, they got me shirts, pants, dresses, gowns, underwears, shorts, skirts, accesories, bags, sunglasses, shoes and makeup. After putting a new outfit on I finally looked at myself in the mirror.

"Wow... I look amazing..." I said and they nodded. I thanked them and smiled at my reflection.

"So, Victoria, today you will do a few photoshoots, just to get you started. I'm seeing you again Saturday." Matt said and I nodded.

After the photoshoot I went to an Italian restaurant and ate pastas. I didn't have to work so I went home and rearranged my closet. I t was walk-in so it was easier to make everything fit in, but I still threw out half of my old stuff, besides, they were either too small or too old.

I waited for Belle to arrive home so I got dressed in a sport bra and shorts. I put my hair in a high pony tail and got a water bottle and my phone. I loved the gym room in our building, it was free and not a lot of people were there so you could do anything you wanted. I love running so I headed staight to that machine. I put my earphones on and started running. I mumbled a few of the words but stayed concentrated.

"Victoria! There you are! Wow! You look fantastic!" yelled Belle coming home.

She looked and every aspect and smiled.

"Just wait till you those girls faces when you go to school." she said.

"Plus they learned me a few tips, I could teach you if you'd like." I told her and she smiled.

We spent the rest of the day trying to find the perfect outfit for tomorow. The only I knew was that with the way I did Belle's makeup and her outfit for tomorow, Belle's boyfriend better keep an eye on the other boys. Because we looked hot.