2. Red

Victoria's POV:

I saw a piece of red hair on the couch and I knew it was Belle. I always loved her unique hair color, she would always stand out, even if she didn't want to. She had gorgeous eyes and the perfect hair. Belle was often called Red because of that. I sat down with her on the couch and she seemed glowing.

"Vic! I'm so sorry for not comming to Starbucks today, but guess what. I'm an aunty! Blossom just had a brilliant little boy named Jake!" she yelled.

I jumped up and down with her and shared her joy. Blossom was a few years older than us and she was like the clossest thing that I had to an older sister. Me and Belle went to middle and High school together so I would see Blossom often. We have been waiting for that little boy for ages. I helped her pick out the name, her husband wanted Jack and liked Blake so I told them to mix it up and call him Jake.

"I am so happy for them! Guess what, you'll never believe what happened..." I told her.

"What? Tell me."

I followed her wish and started telling her about everything, she listened to my everyword until I was done.

"Wow..." was all she said and I grinned.

"This is so amazing! I remember you wanted to be a model when you were younger! This is such a great opportunity for you! I am so proud of you!" she told me, giving one of her good hugs. We talked about everything and she told me that I HAD to share the new wardrobe they would buy me. I was talking to her about how exited I was, and how they were going to make me look so pretty. It was getting late so we just ordered chineese takeaway and watched a comedy. After that I took a long hot shower and dried myself in a fluffy towel. I put on a pair of pyjamas and put my glasses on the table. I wondered how they would do my makeover, I didn't want it to be to much, but the models I saw on the internet looked natural. I spent a few hours looking at everything they did, I must say it's pretty impresive. I always loved Zara and now I work as a model for them! I am so happy now, I really am over to moon. I just hoped that feeling would stay for the longest possible.