Chapter 13

"Niall, I'm kinda seeing Harry..."

"Has he formally asked you to be his girlfriend?"

"No."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Nialler." I smiled at him. I wasn't lying, he was a nice guy and he was really cute. Plus if Harry liked me back he would've asked me out by now, so I have to move on. "Then, it's official. You'll see Ash, I'll make you get over Harry." He grinned and took a bite of pasta, I copied him and did the same. We both happened to be eating the same strand of spaghetti, he leaned forward eating the strand and kissed me. Totally cliche right?

We finished the meal and Niall left some money on the table. "Aren't you supposed to be in a wheelchair?" I shrugged. "It's annoying, I left it at Lou and Harry's flat, and I can just limp around. It's the same thing." He rolled his eyes. "You're never gonna heal with that attitude." I giggled. "So, now what are we gonna do?" I looked up into his eyes and swung our entangled hands. "Hmm... I could go for some ice cream." I laughed. "Niall you're such a fatty." He stuck out his bottom lip like a three-year-old kid. "Aw, I'm just kidding Nialler."

We walked down the street to the ice cream parlor on the corner. The door made a little ding sound. "Hello!" A man in a red and white striped shirt greeted us from behind the counter. "What can I get you?" I told the man my order, one scoop of vanilla ice cream on a cone with rainbow sprinkles. "Why don't we share?" Niall pouted. "'Cause I would only get to eat one spoonful!" He rolled his eyes, smiling and ordered two scoops of chocolate ice cream topped with gummy worms, chocolate, and animal crackers.

The man handed us our ice cream. "That'll be eight pounds." I pulled out my wallet but Niall stopped me and handed the man eight pounds. "Nope, I'm paying." I sighed. "Niall, you paid for dinner!" He rolled his eyes and pulled me out of the shop and towards the small park across the street. "I think I noticed."

We sat down on the bench that overlooked the playground. "I remember coming here when I was younger, My mum and I would always make shapes with the tree branches... I miss her so much." A tear rolled down my cheek, Niall pulled me into his arms and whispered into my ear. "How come you never told me this?" I snuggled into him and sniffled. "You never asked."

He suddenly stood up, walked over to a tree, and pulled off a few sticks. "Niall, what are you doing?" He shushed me. "Just wait and close your eyes." I covered my eyes with my hands and didn't even bother peeking. "Done, open your eyes."

I uncovered my eyes and looked at the sticks that were before me, they spelled out 'I love you'. Smiling, I stood up from the bench and hugged him. "I love you too." I whispered and kissed him passionately, our lips fit together perfectly. He poked his tongue at my lips and I gladly gave him entrance. His tongue searched my entire mouth, feeling every detail.

"There are young children here!" A woman scolded us, covering a little girl's eyes. We broke the kiss. "Sorry!" Niall gave the woman an apologetic smile, his face beet red. I bit my lip, trying to holding in my giggles. The woman rolled her eyes and pushed the child away from us and I laughed out loud. "Niall, you were as red as a tomato!" He giggled. "Yeah, yeah."

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I had a text from Jenna.

Get the fuck home, whore.

I sighed and replied.

Coming.

"Niall, I-"

"I'll gladly drive you." He smiled sympathetically and we hopped into the car. "Why does she treat you like that?" I sighed. "Well, my dad I always drunk as fuck so she can pretty much do what she wants." Niall frowned. "That's not right, why don't you call the police or something?" I shrugged. "I dunno, it just doesn't seem necessary. I am all the things she calls me..."

"Ash, you are none of the things she calls you. I may not know what she calls you, but I do know you are a good person. If she does anything to you, you'll call me."

We arrived at my driveway. He took my phone and entered his contact as 'Nialler the sexy mofo and amazing boyfriend' I giggled. "Thanks Nialler, I promise I will." I kissed him on the cheek and exited the car. I barely limped into the doorway and Jenna was already insulting me. "Where the hell have you been? Fucking some guy? I bet you're pregnant, being the skank you are." I rolled my eyes. "Totally... Not. I was actually in a car accident, not that a bitch like you would care."

She looked at me with hatred written all over her face. "What did you call me?"

"A bi-"

I didn't even finish my sentence because I was interrupted by a sharp pain in my right cheek, she had slapped me. Since my leg was in a cast and she caught me off guard, I fell onto the floor. "Shut the fuck up, little whore." She kicked my already broken ribs and face and then she just left the house. Everything hurt again, but more this time. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, I dialed Niall's number.

"Ash, what's wrong?"

"Help me."

That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

__________________________________________________________________

Hello!

hehe another cliffhanger :3 

I'd just like to tell you I'm reallyyyyy sorry about not updating in a while

and sorry its short :P

I had really bad writers block and school has been making me really busy -_- so thanks for waiting and sorry about that... Lol

FUCK WRITERS BLOCK Dx

also if you know anyone who could make me a cover quickly that'd be awesome!

Well anyway, have a unicornial day :D

Xx

~Andrea(: