Chapter 1

***EDIT: warning the beginning of this story is kinda carroty I literally pissed myself off and I don't have the time to rewrite it so just hang in there, the story gets better!***

Haiz guys! I finally made up an idea for my fanfic :D I hope you like it! Btw I'm going to start from the past and work all the way up to the present and I'm including some diary entries along the way as well, so don't get confused. :D If you have anything you want to suggest, suggest it!

I love the boys so it was really hard to write hate about them, so don't think I hate them! Also, sorry I wrote the same insult like 80 times it was really hard just to come up with those! (and calling them homos isnt even an insult x3)

P.S Disregard any mistakes I made/make about the X-Factor times or anything from a while back, I didn't physically watch them and their performances during those times and I wasn't actually there to know about some of these things Dx But I do know that I added things that didn't exist during that time because I needed something to write about xD so just ignore it and if I mess(ed) up anything besides that, please tell me so I can correct it! ^-^ enjoy!

-Andrea(:

________________________________________________________________________

07/30/10 X-Factor Rage

Have you heard of the band One Direction? I hate them. How could they get 3rd place on The X-Factor?! How could they eliminate Cher?! She actually writes real and fun music, she deserved 1st place or at LEAST 3rd. One Direction is gay,selfish, fake, self-obsessed... I could go on forever. My younger 15-year-old sister, Emma is overly obsessed with those gaylords she wasted all her savings on concert tickets, T-shirts, hoodies and more 1D crap. She's 15 and says she wants them in her pants, wtf?! She works for money and in less then 10 minutes she'll spend the money she worked so hard for on unofficial merchandise. She calls herself a 'Directioner' and anyone that doesn't know much about them a 'Directionator'. She will do or pay anything just to meet them. You're a directioner? I already hate you. All you'll talk about is about One Direction, all you'll think about is One Direction, and everything anyone says will remind you of those homosexuals! I'm sick of it! Recently she bought 2 VIP tickets to their concert at the Manchester Arena which is tomorrow and my mom says she's too lazy to bring my sister herself so she's making ME of all people go with my mental sister to meet the gayest people on this entire universe.

"Ashlee Beals! It's been half an hour and you're still not down here! It's time for lunch!" I hated it when my Jen called me by my full name, just like she doesn't like it when I call her Jen or especially Jenna. She wants me to call her mom, but she's not even my real mom and I don't want her to be. My mother would've hated Jenna, she's abusive and annoying. I don't even know how my father can stand next to the ugly witch. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me my full name even if you're being a pissy bitch?! I'm not hungry for anything you've cooked anyway." I could hear her storming up the stairs so I grabbed my hoodie, hid my journal, and hopped out my window onto the tree outside my house. I didn't know where I was going but I'd rather be anywhere but alone with Jenna, so I started walking towards the pond. My mother brought me there ever since I could remember and now I like to go there so I could be away from Jen.

"Ash! I've been calling you for the past hour! Where have you been?" Me and Charlotte (I call her Char) have been friends since literally birth and we shared our hatred for the homosexuals. "Sorry, Jen has been extra pissed lately and I haven't had time for anything." I started walking towards the park knowing Char would think the pond was boring.

"I really wanna see that new movie that's coming out tomorrow! Do you wanna come, please? I'll buy you sourpatch!"

"I love sourpatch but, I can't."