Chapter 15

Hay lovely unicorns

so im gonna update monthly/as much as i can cuz school and tumblr lol

so sorry! check out do you remember on the lirrysosexy colab account, i just updated it a while ago!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK 

AM I WASTING MY TIME WRITING THIS!??!?!?

tried to make it long Love you xx

~Andrea

_____________________________________________

"Good morning," I groggily poked who I thought was Niall.

"It's 5 am, Ashlee." Harry mumbled and poked me back. Something must've woke me up, I'd never be awake at this time otherwise.

I frowned. "Where's Niall?"

"He's at Funky Buddha... I think." Just then, we heard loud moans from the other room.

"Oh my god NIALL, HARDER."

I already knew what he was doing with someone else. Tears rimmed my eyes, threatening to spill. "He might have an explanation?" Harry offered.

"No he doesn't." I got up from my snuggled position against Harry and ran into the room Niall was in. I didn't even care how much it hurt to move, especially stand. Tears rimmed my eyes, threatening to trickle down my bruised cheeks.

I burst through the door ignoring the fact that some blonde slut was fucking my boyfriend.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG OKAY DID YOU EVEN REALIZE WE'RE DATING? NO YOU DIDN'T OK YOU 'FORGOT' DIDN'T YOU? NOT TO SOUND CONCEITED OR ANYTHING, BUT DID YOU EVEN REALIZE I'M HURT? NOPE, NO YOU DIDN'T. HARRY HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY CRIPPLED, UGLY BODY. FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU AND IF YOU COULDN'T ALREADY TELL, WE'RE THROUGH." My tears spilled over dripping off my face. The girl he had been fucking had covered herself in the covers, smirking at me.

"Aw, poor baby, all covered in bruises." She mocked me sticking out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Fucking bitch, I'm gonna rip your hair out fake blonde cunt."

"Ashlee, that's rude!" Niall slurred and laughed drunkenly. I lunged at the fake slut, but Niall pushed  me away. I managed to hit her in the jaw anyway.

"You did not just do that."

"Hun, you must be fucking retarded 'cause yeah I did."

She grabbed a clump of my hair and pulled my head close to her mouth. I tried not to show her how much pain she was putting me in. "You better back off bitch, 'cause Niall's mine now and honey, if you hurt him, I'll rip this clump of your nasty mop you call hair right off your ugly little head."

"Is that a threat?"

"Um, yeah."

"Ashlee, go back to bed you're not needed here." He slurred.

"Niall you're a fucking dick." I screamed and lunged at him, but I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"LET GO! HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE, HE DESERVES WHAT HE'S GONNA GET!!" I cried.

"Shhh... later, you're still hurt." Harry whispered into my ear.

I gave up and let him pull me away.

"Don't think this isn't over." I mumbled to Niall.

"Mate, that's fucking sick. I should let her rip your dick off." Harry was on my side.