Sorry, I forgot you

Chapter 15 – Sorry, I forgot you

[POV - Alexis]

For one reason or another it was extremely hot! I opened my eyes and looked at the roof. I felt the sweat stick to my back and neck. I noticed that I slept on top of the blanket… but it was still SO hot! Only a few seconds later I found out exactly why… and where the heat came from. Aiden was lying against my back spooning me, and his arm was beneath my head meaning I was using him as a pillow. I quickly sat up and my cheek turned into a deep shade of pink. I immediately heard Blanca whine, but chose to ignore her. I turned back and saw that Aiden was still asleep. I quietly snuck out of bed and jumped into the shower. I really need one too… I was sweating rivers down my back! I took a quick shower washing the sweat off. I stepped out feeling refreshed and then I remembered. I didn´t have any change of clothes… I usually go out of the shower naked and dress in my room, but… Aiden was currently sleeping on my bed… and my closet was in my room… and in my closet lay all my clothes… well you get the point. I took a deep breath and wrapped the towel tightly around myself. I stood in front of the door and quietly unlocked it. I popped my head out and scanned the room. Coast clear. Aiden was still on the bed, and seemed to sleep deeply. I slid out the room ninja style and tiptoed over to my closet. It wasn´t to far away from the bathroom, but I still opened it quickly and took the first pair of clothes I found. Just as I was about to head back into the bathroom to change… you know… cliché movie scene moment

“What are you playing at?” he whispered into my ears with his arms on both side of my head. His eyes were a deep emerald green; they were dark with lust and hunger… for me.

“W-what are you talking about? I-I just showered and needed some clothes”, I stammered as I tried to get out of his cage. As if he didn´t hear a word I said he leaned closer, his lips were just centimeters away from my sensitive neck. Even though he wasn´t touching, it felt amazing. I wonder how it would feel like if he actually did touch… the slipped past my thought just before I snapped back. I mentally slapped myself back on track and continued to wriggle away.

“Umm… I-I n-need to cha-change!” I said totally not convincing at all… I stammered and almost let out a moan when he brought his lips against my neck. I honestly just wanted to grab him and kiss him… and never let him go.

“Hey love birds!” I snapped my head towards the door and saw Jess stand by the doorframe watching us. I didn´t even hear her come… I quickly scurried away from an irritated Aiden. I literally ran into the bathroom just to escape the situation and… calm myself down.

I could hear Aiden and Jess talk outside, or more like screamed to each other. I hastily got my clothes on and joined them after a big gulp. The moment I stepped out I saw Jess pointing down at a… pouting (?) Aiden. He was on the bed with his arms crossed while Jess was yelling at him.

“YOU JUST LEFT A CHILD ALONE IN A BIG FOREIGN ROOM!” she yelled pointing at her room (the one beside mine). I suddenly remembered Eddie. Yesterday I was too upset to think rationally and forgot about him…

“S*** where is he?!” I yelled running immediately to Jess´s room. I could hear her sigh just before I entered her room. I barged in and saw Eddie on the bed.

“Mom…?” I heard him mumble as he rubbed his eye. I completely froze on the spot and felt a knife stab me. I honestly was on the brink of tears just hearing him call out to his mom, whom he misses so much… and I was the one responsible for him. Yet, I left him behind.

“I´m so sorry” I cried to him as I engulfed him in my embrace. I continued to mumble my sincere apology to him as he looked at me confused.

“Alex…? What´s wrong?” he asked patting my back. I put distance between us and cupped his cheek.

“I´m sorry for leaving you alone…” I said as my finger rubbed his soft cheek.

“It´s okay” he answered before he paused. He stopped and looked at me for a second with concern.

“… are you and Aiden fighting?” he asked while wiping a falling tear from my face. He looked at me concerned.

“No… we´re not fighting” I said chuckling. I gave him one more hug and I heard a sweet giggle escape his throat.

“If Aiden does something wrong I´m going to beat him up for you!” he yelled fist bumping into the air looking proudly. This time I giggled as I watched him hmph with his arms on his hips. While laughing a sudden loud grumble filled the room. Both Eddie and I stared at his stomach. I rolled on my back burst out in laughter. Call me childish, but the timing were to perfect.

“What do want to eat?” I said after the laughter faded. I carried him in my arms and was headed upstairs. By the elevator stood a gorgeous guy. Guess who… He stared at me with eyes that could bore through my soul.

“We´re talking after breakfast” he said, almost a whisper, going inside the empty elevator. I gulped, an image from this morning flashed past my mind before I entered the elevator along with him.

Awkward silence here we go

--------------------------------------

A/N

Sooo... yeah I haven´t been uploading... 

List of excuse:
- the first reason is... I was sick so I didn´t write any during the first weekend that I was supposed to upload, and when I returned to school I had to finish what I had missed... 

- we got more projects to do at school (I go to an art major in high school so we have all these small projects all the time... with impossible dead lines...)

- after a long break (from writing) I forgot what I was supposed too write so I kind of got a block (I kind of ended at a "weird" spot the last time I wrote too)

- I was to lazy to start again... I´m sorry

Well those are my excuses... But my friend recently started to write a story, she haven´t posted anything other than the description yet. She´ll post the first one on 16. October so be sure to read it! Just to sum it up shortly;

It´s about twins that were separated right after their birth, one was taken by their father and the other one was abandoned, but found by a kindhearted stranger. Because the mother wasn´t human the father refused to take the daughter that resembled her mother in fear that she had the same power. The reason that their mother did nothing was because she couldn´t survive the childbirth. The story follows up to when the twins are older and coincidentally meets at the cake shop that their father owns. One of them are already working there with her father, but the other one get´s hired because of her circumstances at her new home. 

So this is kind of what the story is about, I wrote that summary since the other one is to long.. but I hope you guys are kind enough to check it out. It´s my friend´s first story on wattpad so I bet she´ll appreciate it!

You can either search for her user name --> Midget2RJ or click this link:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/18492007-gouttelettes-de-turquoise

The goal for the next chapter iiiis......

VOTES: 40          COMMENTS: 40

I might post another one since I´m on Autumn vacation now, but only if I manage to get enough inspiration... Since I´m still on a block.... 

But whatever ENJOY!

     - AJ