My Love For You

Chapter 12.5 - My love for you

[POV - Aiden]

"Well, I'm human", Alex said as she was clearing her plate off the table. I'm not sure, but I swear she just tensed for a second.

"What did you just say?", I asked cautiously just in case she didn't pick up the fact that I and Eddie aren't human. I looked at her observing her every move, not missing a single movement.

"That I'm human and you two are monsters? Am I wrong?", she said without any hint of panic. I was still suspicious though.

"What do you mean?", I continued to ask pressure the issue. She gave me a look, then looked at the plate.

"I mean, you are eating a serving for 3 adults at the moment." she turned around and continued her walk to the sink. Well I guess it did make sense... we wolves do eat quite a lot. I stopped pushing the issue for now. She started washing the dishes and I mind linked Eddie

'Try to avoid anything that can reveal us'

I said and while looking at her. I looked back at him and he tilted his head for a second, but nodded right after.

'I don't want to scare her off'

I said turning my view back to my beautiful mate. In the corner of my eyes I could see Eddie smile a tooth-beaming smile. He then walked over to Alexis balancing his plate and fork on top of his two tiny hands. This is what my family will look like in a couple of years. Together with my mate, a cute little toddler running around and with Eddie on his tail, if we could adopt him of course. I know his mother is having a hard time... But neglecting him like this is over the top. No wolf of my pack will treat their pups this way. She have legit reason - losing her mate, killed right in front of her. I can't imagine losing Alexis. I would end up in complete despair... losing myself, my will to live - the meaning of my existence. I have to tell her soon... about the pack, and about werewolves.

------------------------------------

A/N

So here's some fan service :) Aidens POV >.< Maybe I should do Eddie's POV once?

Also this is a service chapter, just to give you guys a little hint about the future and so on. Since I retrieved SO much love from you guys :D

So I just got introduced to a RPG game called Borderlands 2, and got a serious mini heart attack... the monsters are scary as f***...!

I hope this will ease a bit of your excitement :P Also I'm working on chapter 13 whenever I have to the time to (I have a project that I have to turn in on Monday... So I might be really busy until that's cleared out :()

Well I hope you enjoy this short extra chapter :)

- AJ